It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took a little pause in pick-ups so I haven't had anything to post lately until now.

From Mike

kfnREN9.jpg

Game worn Norway that I re-acquired

sssq9vg.jpg

eyRkHEr.jpg

Dan Boyle 2013 game worn

sUckofH.jpgrBKIwwM.jpg

Very rare Australia gamer

9AQAA8D.jpgDmmnhqY.jpg

hblXilz.jpg

RxrGf7b.jpg

From JB

HLk4JJf.jpg

1st customized jersey!! Done by Pro Knitwear

Are the numbers/letters kiss cut or stacked?

Nice Jerseys, going to need a McDavid orange at some point too! I picked this honey up in the mail today...

Z%20TAMPARheaumeFRONT_zpsns7ewnnb.jpg

Z%20TAMPARheaumeREVERSE_zpsznvhtkk4.jpg

Is that a normal airkint Lightning or an ultrafil because I have an ultrafil myself and was thinking to make a Rheaume out of it?

Yes, that's airknit.

Is that a normal airkint Lightning or an ultrafil because I have an ultrafil myself and was thinking to make a Rheaume out of it?

This jersey came from the same guy as the recent Khabibulin.

Edited by JJM4

Had to improvise a photo spot, I know you pansies will enjoy the flowers.

MORE ANGRY MOOSE

IMAG255001.jpg

Had to improvise a photo spot, I know you pansies will enjoy the flowers.

MORE ANGRY MOOSE

Ohh, I'm gonna need one of those!!

Those Blues and that Lightning are great. Two teams I probably should stay away from, because I probably wouldn't want to stop at one.

Anyway, walked into the arena last night and they were clearing out some old gamers. This one had the best wear, with a nice slash across the bottom of the crest. This post also covers "what did you wear today."

20160319_100037.jpg
20160319_095855.jpg
Edit: Found a photomatch.
Americans_Gutierrez_GW1415_Front.jpg
Edited by furiousd

Ohh, I'm gonna need one of those!!

The flower blanket? I mean if you want I'll listen to offers...

I love the moose, and the antler numbers are amazing. I can't wait to see the two I have all done up.

The flower blanket?

It's a blanket? I assumed it was just a Mother's Day one-off jersey under there. Never mind.

:)

A couple of new arrivals from 90-91

Tim Kerr 1990-91 Road Jersey. Size 54. Nice wear!

IMG_3087-vi.jpg

IMG_3134-vi.jpg

This orange road jersey was worn by Tim Kerr during the 90-91 season, his last season as a Flyer. The front of the jersey exhibits a few markings on the crest, some black markings in various areas, and a 1" un-repaired hole on the lower left front. The right arm shows black markings throughout, a small board burn to the sleeve #1, a few board burns in the elbow area, an un-repaired hole in the elbow area, and an un-repaired hole above the elbow area. The left sleeve has a few black markings, a couple of decent board burns in the elbow area, and some smaller burns around the elbow area. The rear of the jersey shows nice even wear with some puckering to the numbers and an un-repaired hole next to the number 2. The inside of the jersey has 54 written on the Maska tag in blue ink and interior pilling under each arm. Jersey is photo matched.

And this beaut HOF'er 90-91 Mark Howe Home Jersey. Size 50.

IMG_3155-vi.jpg

IMG_3262-vi.jpg

This home jersey was worn by Hall of Famer Mark Howe during the 90-91 season (possiblly second half of 89-90 also). It has nice game use with the front featuring a few slash marks on the Flyers crest, numerous fabric pulls on the lower front, two 1/2" team repairs on the lower right front, and blood staining throughout. The left arm shows two small board burns in the elbow area, two light board burns in the black cuff area, a white mark with slightly torn material on the upper front shoulder area, a board burn or cut in the middle of the sleeve #2, and a 1" black marking. The right sleeve has four light board burns in the elbow and cuff area, heavy pilling on the outer cuff area, an un-repaired hole to the left of the sleeve #2, and a few black markings in the orange sleeve area. The rear of the jersey shows nice even wear with more blood staining, loose and missing stitching on the rear #2, more fabric pulls, and typical diagonal "Mark Howe" signature on the #2 that was obtained by the previous owner in June of 2003. The inside of the jersey features sweat staining, pilling in the right elbow area, pilling on the upper right back area behind the nameplate, and heavy salting to the fight strap buttons.

More pictures of each jersey on the website below!