It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dominic...you are a bad influence! I'm so getting one of those done. Fack that's nice!!!

Go the same route I did, he has/should have, spare twill.

Already have the jersey on my watch list. Probably going to grab one tomorrow and get a hold of Truman. So what was off with the A? Wrong position or font?

That Knights is a beautiful jersey. Always loved that style.

It's grown on me when JB dropped the price I pulled the trigger.

Already have the jersey on my watch list. Probably going to grab one tomorrow and get a hold of Truman. So what was off with the A? Wrong position or font?

It's wrong font and placed slightly to low.

Awesome marner!!! Im already bidding on a few knights gamers!

I definitely like those Avs 3rds. Although, its gonna further confuse people on eBay who don't know what team is the Rockies and what team is the Avalanche.

2008-2009 Cam Janssen gameworn Blues home jersey, Set 2 – some fight damage to the neck, NHL shield almost completely ripped off jersey -

0CB46mL.jpg

bz6hz2I.jpg

nZDeqOS.jpg

1996-1997 Barry Potomski gameworn Phoenix Road Runners home jersey – throwback style worn by the late former Kings and Sharks tough guy that has an interesting fight strap set-up – strap is very short and sloppily stitched in pretty low in back, not sure if typical of this manufacturer or not? – jersey is auto’d on both front and back -

28L8VD4.jpg

dpsGV0Z.jpg

lhigwUy.jpg

2003-2004 Yuri Moscevsky gameworn Sharks preseason home jersey – very light wear –

3jbfY7T.jpg

8zb2E7A.jpg

Nice jerseys Bobby :)

My first order from keener arrived. A strip and redo:

XDG7FUe.jpg?1

4Vnyy5u.jpg?1

Overall they did a great job and took less than 3 weeks shipping included. Also being done in Canada helps tremendously

Edited by Perceptor

That Bennett looks great! I know it gets said a lot, but those Flames retros are beauties and should be their permanent home jerseys.

Know what's better than finding a TBTC? Finding 2 of them!

20160322080145_IMG_5287-1_zpshnap0acm.jp

20160322080059_IMG_5286-1_zpsbn032qad.jp

This one's blank. 75th patch to be added.

20160322075757_IMG_5283-1_zpsiyzazpwt.jp

For the record Joe, this was purchased before my "I'm out of the Christmas tree game for a while" statement ?

20160317084906_IMG_5275-1_zpstwyn25ui.jp

20160317084752_IMG_5274-1_zpsdnujxyvj.jp

SON OF A b****

It's so beautiful.

Edited by JoeM7392

While you're here dude, I'm assuming that's a legit 10th. Mind giving me some measurements of the patch itself? Bottom and upper width, and height?

Just want to triple verify what I have down for it.

While you're here dude, I'm assuming that's a legit 10th. Mind giving me some measurements of the patch itself? Bottom and upper width, and height?

Just want to triple verify what I have down for it.

Sorry buddy...it's a repro. It's the exact same as the one I posted the other day. You're on the right track getting better repros done man.

20160317084940_IMG_5276-1_zpsq4frcetj.jp