It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

That is a sick Barrie :)

@mpe I love it. If I didn't already have a home Gaudreau, I would have got him instead of Bennett on my retro. Either way, I love the looks on both

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I thought your username looked familiar. Thanks again!

@Perceptor - can't go wrong with either player, both are going to be flames for a long time :)

Ya, Nice Tkachuk! I think you would have seen my Khabibulin I just picked up as well in the same style a couple pages back. Just like you said, I need the namebar replaced with the flo - knit too.

I think it was you or may have been someone else who said Keener couldn't match the green through sublimation...

I messaged him a list recently with that Coyotes on it and he didn't say he couldn't do that one.

Who are you thinking of using to replace it for you?

Here are some recent project completions (some of these jerseys I have been sitting on for probably two to three years)

Some additions to my Eric Lindros career timeline

1991 Canada Cup size 54 with authentic Canada Cup patch

Lindros-1991-CanadaCup-F_zpspbg1n3h5.jpg

Lindros-1991-CanadaCup-B_zpscprylyec.jpg

1992 Flyers NHL debut size 56 (had this jersey before, but finally found a size 56 which is the size he wore)

Lindros-1992-FirstGame-F_zps30pw0s8f.jpg

Lindros-1992-FirstGame-B_zpssq1luqnz.jpg

1998 Nagano Olympics size 56

Lindros-1998-Olympics-F_zps0wqwmsfb.jpg

Lindros-1998-Olympics-B_zpsnr65ntr8.jpg

Some additions to my Patrick Roy career timeline

1996 Avalanche Stanley Cup Final size 58G with 1" shortened sleeves and authentic '96 SCF patch (thanks for fozraazzurri for the jersey and patch)

Roy-1996-SCF-F_zpsemroezac.jpg

Roy-1996-SCF-B_zpsyqhzmsy9.jpg

1998 Nagano Olympics size 54G

Roy-1998-Olympics-F_zps4zhmuxfj.jpg

Roy-1998-Olympics-B_zpsjjhqr5s8.jpg

Edited by HockeyMusic

Additions to my Brodeur collection

1992 Devils first game jersey size 52 with authentic NHL 75th anniversary patch and repro Devils 10th anniversary patch

Brodeur-1992-FirstGame-F_zpsallxhnyb.jpg

Brodeur-1992-FirstGame-B_zpsuoy6embe.jpg

1995 Devils SCF jersey size 54 with repro 1995 Stanley Cup final patch

Brodeur-1995-SCF-F_zpsc0dwicre.jpg

Brodeur-1995-SCF-B_zpsq0r3dnwr.jpg

Dude...that's an amazing haul! That Lindros CC is awesome!!! All great jerseys.

Wow...I love those jerseys of the greatest goalie of all-time. The Brodeurs aren't bad either.

The Canada Cup crest has some cracking, huh? That sucks. Unfortunately, it's the ultimate destination for that cheap heat-pressed crap. I love that style though. It was so classic looking. Back before they unnecessarily added the black.

I'm happy to get a look at the Keener Devils kits. They look perfect, very nice jerseys my man.

Wow...I love those jerseys of the greatest goalie of all-time. The Brodeurs aren't bad either.

The Canada Cup crest has some cracking, huh? That sucks. Unfortunately, it's the ultimate destination for that cheap heat-pressed crap. I love that style though. It was so classic looking. Back before they unnecessarily added the black.

Very true statement!

As for the cracking....yeah there is cracking on the crest and the sleeves as well

But i don't mind.....took me forever to find a red version so i am not going to be picky :)

I'm happy to get a look at the Keener Devils kits. They look perfect, very nice jerseys my man.

Yeah the devils kits look spot on....very happy with his work!

:blink: That 92 Brodeur... Wow.

LetsGoCaps had a couple minors I was looking for.

Enjoy those ECHLer's with the 25th Anniversary patch!

Lovely Roy and Marty.

Thanks...the Roy jerseys were a LONG time in the making.

I thought I would never find a 96 Cup final goalie cut jersey....let alone an authentic patch....

Yeah that Canada Cup was a LONG time coming....i started with a white ultrafil CCM Lindros....then found a white airknit Canada Cup jersey....then finally landed the red about a year and a half ago.

I wanted the red since his first game in the Canada Cup was wearing the red jersey.

As you can tell I am big on "debut" jerseys

Edited by HockeyMusic

Haven't posted any in a long time, but some things just require posting!

Never had one of these Milwaukee Admirals "theme" jerseys, and the price was right. Plus being future Admirals captain Bubba Berenwzeig made it even better (especially when you look at the 2000-01 roster, not many highlights!)

C70F1229-XL.jpg

C70F1230-XL.jpg

Edited by cjerina

Very pretty Admirals. What was the theme; "Up In Smoke"?