It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Thanks guys.

I've always loved the new Jets jerseys. Being an aircraft nut, it's awesome to see a CF-18 make it to the NHL! Lol.

Who are you going to put on it?

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta be Big Buff. I almost got a Hawks jersey done up with him a few years back, but then he left.

Got a good deal on this one (cue Flyers joke) and cleaned it up. I was surprised to find that the black part of the sleeve is double material, which makes the elbows triple layer. Are all Flyers jerseys like this?

20160409_163455-1.jpg

Edited by furiousd

Gotta be Big Buff. I almost got a Hawks jersey done up with him a few years back, but then he left.

Got a good deal on this one (cue Flyers joke) and cleaned it up. I was surprised to find that the black part of the sleeve is double material, which makes the elbows triple layer. Are all Flyers jerseys like this?

Can't speak for all years, but the two 90s Flyers CCMs I have are like that. Double lower sleeves with elbow patches, making it triple material.

Edited by jsh139

My CCM/Koho/Reebok 6100's from the 2000's have the double sleeves, but not the Nikes from the late 90's.

Quite excited to get this in today:

20160411_195114_zpsuqoczbtz.jpg20160411_195210_zpsdcoxlh93.jpg20160411_195401_zpscsws4rk2.jpg112876152_zpsczbbgrbb.jpg

Tommy Wingels' Miami jersey from 2008-10 including the loose 2009 Frozen Four patch. The jersey is photomatched to the board burn and stick mark on the lower left front of the jersey from when he scored in the 2009 semi-final vs Bemidji St. They ended up recycling that jersey next season, removing the FF patch and and replacing it with the "C" since he was the captain in 2009-10. Miami was using the Preds-style single-layer sublimated twill on their customization.

Been looking for one of these for a few months. It's everyone's favorite record-holder. My first Ultrafil, too. Mmmm, Ultrafil...

Customization isn't 100% spot on, but good enough for me :)

Rb5oweV.jpg

TlhsKTo.jpg

Been looking for one of these for a few months. It's everyone's favorite record-holder. My first Ultrafil, too. Mmmm, Ultrafil...

Customization isn't 100% spot on, but good enough for me :)

Good job,J.!

My last two arrivals (via Facebook trades) offer a strange bit of symmetry: Two rookie-year jerseys from 1990s-era expansion teams that were for future bottom six Bruins centers.

Both have a Binghamton NY connection (Kelly captained the B-Sens, Campbell's dad coached the Binghamton Rangers and Gregory must have lived in the city during his dad's stint there).

Kelly scored his first NHL goal in this white gamer from the 2005-06 season. I'm super happy to get this jersey and have already photomatched it to early in the season.

Campbell's is a set 2 GI from 2003-04. I'm surprised at how sharp this looks in-person as I was never (until now) a fan of the Panthers' original jersey.

Panther attacking panther?

Some new Hershey pickups from this past weekends trip to Hershey. Going back this weekend so expect more jerseys soon haha

Phillipp Grubauer outdoor classic game worn warmup jersey (team switched to jerseys with reverse striping colors for the actual game)

26388974385_7282af2642_z.jpgIMG_6515 by Kurtis Lloyd

26116150810_513cd597c8_k.jpgIMG_6516 by Kurtis Lloyd

Carter Camper 2015-2016 opening night game worn jersey

26363079426_38cdca6685_k.jpgIMG_6509 by Kurtis Lloyd

26388975245_da94ebd230_k.jpgIMG_6510 by Kurtis Lloyd

2014-2015 Steve Oleksy game worn set 2 jersey with the "C". Oleksy took over as captain after Byers went down with a season ending injury. Has amazing wear and a skate lace sewn to the neck for an extra fight strap.

26322772721_c98c5c5b2c_k.jpgIMG_6503 by Kurtis Lloyd

26363081286_4ae1cdf5c4_k.jpgIMG_6504 by Kurtis Lloyd

26363080456_1cf70c9ff8_k.jpgIMG_6505 by Kurtis Lloyd

And a nice little away Edge 2.0 which I will be sending out sometime soon to be a Bourque.

25784144674_deae35d972_k.jpgIMG_6506 by Kurtis Lloyd

Edited by flyhighguys94

Some new Hershey pickups from this past weekends trip to Hershey. Going back this weekend so expect more jerseys soon haha

Phillipp Grubauer outdoor classic game worn warmup jersey (team switched to jerseys with reverse striping colors for

Carter Camper 2015-2016 opening night game worn jersey

2014-2015 Steve Oleksy game worn set 2 jersey with the "C". Oleksy took over as captain after Byers went down with a season ending injury. Has amazing wear and a skate lace sewn to the neck for an extra fight strap.

And a nice little away Edge 2.0 which I will be sending out sometime soon to be a Bourque.

]

Is that the size 58 that was about?

Picked up probably THE most meaningful jersey in my Carolina Hurricanes collection. This jersey is a 97-98 red set 1 worn by Canes legend Glen Wesley. It's meaningful for a few reasons: 1.) It was worn in the first game in franchise history (and first preseason game too); 2.) It was on the ice for the first face off; 3.) It was on the ice for the first goal (videomatched to celebration with Kevin Dineen); and 4.) It's the only 97-98 red set 1 from a player who played in that first game that I've ever seen in over 15 years collecting.

Jersey has great wear with stick marks, board burns, unrepaired holes and a huge, long repair along the seam where the left sleeve is connected. Came with a LOA directly from the player and has multiple photo and video matches.

Going to have to keep pinching myself on this one for a while.

26124275790_1e831aef9c_b.jpg 26371223566_bb936f23c7_b.jpg

26409528906_55c9d56a34_b.jpg 26162620350_daeccb031b_b.jpg

Really nice pickups fellas. Agreed on the Hawks bringing back the black...

While I have never been a fan of any Carolina jersey, getting a first year/first game jersey and from an important player from the organization is always cool. Congrats!

Congrats! That's a helluva find.

Good stuff. That Wesley is really cool! And that Grubauer looks sharp too.

Really nice pickups fellas. Agreed on the Hawks bringing back the black...

While I have never been a fan of any Carolina jersey, getting a first year/first game jersey and from an important player from the organization is always cool. Congrats!

Thanks, everyone!

If you don't mind me asking, how are you photomatching it based on that video screen grab? I can understand the still photo since the mark on the hem stripe is clearly visible, but that screen grab is too blurry to make anything out.

1992-93 Mario Lemieux Pittsburgh Penguins Home Set 1 Game Worn Jersey

- Seven repairs including several on the sleeves and one near the NHL logo on the back -

- Over 100 stick marks scattered throughout the front, back and sleeves -

- Light blue board paint evident on the sleeves -

- Interior piling in the sleeves near the elbow and cuff areas -

- Worn in multiple games at the Civic Arena until January 5, 1993 vs. Boston -

- The last jersey Lemieux wore before taking a leave of absence to fight Hodgkin's Disease -

- Photo and Video Matched to multiple games including the cover of Sports Illustrated -

image1%202_zps56cczsdw.jpg

image2%201_zpsop5lmohz.jpg

image4_zpszhakinjx.jpgimage3_zps7dg5peev.jpg

image5_zpsohyhyvnn.jpg

image6_zpsjjm4f9ex.jpg

9293lemieux1_zpse2rww5td.jpg

Edited by PenguinsChronicles.com

Some new arrivals, all of them All-Star jerseys!

2016 Jonathan Quick and Drew Doughty, with single-layer sublimated numbers as done by EPS.

image_zpswubfeczy.jpeg

image_zpscedymkki.jpeg

image_zpstccoailv.jpeg

image_zpshmr5eakz.jpeg