M%20MINDAL2XCasey_zps9eyp2b6b.png

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M%20MINDAL5%20Casey75thFRONT_zpsoxytzjad

M%20MINDAL5%20KaseyREVERSE_zpsjkggiqwp.j

M%20MINDAL11%20ZubovFRONT_zpsab0psawy.jp

M%20MINDAL11%20ZubovREVERSE_zps2ckcebag.

The only Defenseman in history to lead a first place team in scoring... that would eventually go on to win the cup.

E%203CanadaBennFRONT_zpsvmkesz3i.jpg

E%203CanadaBennREVERSE_zpshr8xsayt.jpg

E%203XCANADABennRedCanada_zpshbcqsfaa.jp

Nice Caseys. Those older Stars jerseys were absolutely perfect. Too bad the bottom one is airknit instead of ultrafil.

Ya. Easy fix, I'm getting the airknit updated to 92-93 patches, just thought it looked cool with the Crillee font.

Edited by JJM4

I love the black Zubov. He led the Stars in scoring in 1998-99? I knew he did for the Rangers in 93-94 with 77 A and 89 Pts but not that.

No the Rangers, the distinction would essentially be leading regular season point getter on a Presidents Trophy Winner and eventual Stanley Cup Champ in 94.

The jersey also might qualify under deals and steals... the custom cost more than the jersey in canadian funds.

Edited by JJM4

Oh oh oh, I misunderstood your statement. I thought you were referring to 98-99 as well since the Stars won both Cups that year too.

If I'm not mistaken, I think his 77 assists that year is still the most for a D-man since Leetch had 80 in 1992.

Ya it's a loaded statement to get out there clearly, but it's good he's got something on Orr minus the glut of Norris'. I thought he was due one in his day, but there were some good Dmen at that point in time.

If I'm not mistaken, I think his 77 assists that year is still the most for a D-man since Leetch had 80 in 1992.

Phil Housley, 79 in 1992/93.

Veeeeery nice pickups man! That North Stars is simply stunning. I need one now...lol.

Nice Caseys. Those older Stars jerseys were absolutely perfect. Too bad the bottom one is airknit instead of ultrafil.

M%20MINDAL7%20CaseyFRONT_zpsctyqpanl.jpg

2016-04-22_18.00.49_zpsnem3zxhn.jpg

Edited by JJM4

Veeeeery nice pickups man! That North Stars is simply stunning. I need one now...lol.

There's an 84-85 with the generic red and blue ccm tail tag available for a hefty amount on Ebay. I've been tempted over and over myself.

Can't believe I finally have one of these. Been a LONG time coming.

Patches still need to be sewn on, but it's a favorite of mine already.

IMG_8859_zpsp3jxqs1m.jpg

FullSizeRender_zpstnosdguv.jpg

Can't believe I finally have one of these. Been a LONG time coming.

Patches still need to be sewn on, but it's a favorite of mine already.

That is a really sharp looking jersey.

Beautiful-- already ordered mine too, can't wait for it to arrive

Now i just need to find my frozen four patch in a year old pile of junk somewhere...

Edited by FlyersFan376

Awesome jersey, but I'm glad I never ended up with mine, as I ended up with a gamer from the 2011-12 season in the long run. The dark jersey is a beauty though.

26586893675_d072bd3412.jpg26586890785_69580e3384.jpg

I was hoping for a finals run so I could add a finals patch to it but the Pens decided they wouldn't wait until next season and made the alternates their home jerseys starting now.

Just bought a Crosby alternate with same intention, adding a nice finals patch to it. As much people hate on Sid, he as well as the entire team got the fire burning in the right moment and the Pens are hotter as a game worn Burger Kings jersey right now (slaughtering the Rangers at this moment)!!! GO PEEEEEENS

Just bought a Crosby alternate with same intention, adding a nice finals patch to it. As much people hate on Sid, he as well as the entire team got the fire burning in the right moment and the Pens are hotter as a game worn Burger Kings jersey right now (slaughtering the Rangers at this moment)!!! GO PEEEEEENS

You know that says " Peens" right??

You're right! Those are the moments when not being a native speaker strikes back. ;)