It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely looks like the Garden can do the spring cleaning quite early this year!

I was hoping for a finals run so I could add a finals patch to it but the Pens decided they wouldn't wait until next season and made the alternates their home jerseys starting now.

Are the black alts definitely becoming the home blacks for the Peens next year?

If not, they should. They look awesome on the ice.

Yes, I'm almost positive that style will be the new home/road jerseys next season. The white version will debut next season.

Wearing the jersey for every home game isn't a definite indicator - since the Sharks would be wearing black at home full time right now if it was - but it's a pretty strong indicator. I'd think the fact that they're wearing the jerseys and using the athletic gold all over their website together are close to definite.

I just got back a nice batch of stuff lettered by Keener Jerseys, who did a fantastic job, as always. I'm quite pleased with these, and I'm actually feeling a bit nostalgic here, as they date back to a particularly fun and enjoyable period of my life as a hockey fan.

1992 (TBTC) and 1991 Luc Robitaille Campbell Conference All-Star Game jerseys:

image_zps8sbjozu8.jpeg

image_zpspvjxchnc.jpeg

image_zpsoznnmknk.jpeg

image_zpsu473rmed.jpeg

1987/88 Marcel Dionne Rangers and 1996/97 Denis Savard Hawks. The last jersey styles worn by these two in their great NHL careers.

image_zps4li1xglq.jpeg

image_zpsx5nej3ax.jpeg

image_zps7wki7xxt.jpeg

image_zpskmysftdc.jpeg

Tomas Sandstrom and Kelly Hrudey 1991/92 Kings Silver Season jerseys, both with original Kings 25th Anniversary and NHL 75th Anniversary patches:

image_zpsaotqwvgz.jpeg

image_zpsez3eyexw.jpeg

image_zps359wenzx.jpeg

image_zpsdqjbdn5o.jpeg

Those early 90's all star jerseys were awesome on so many levels. They really should do a remake of those one of these years.

Ahh Kelly Hrudy, everytime I see his face on the local NHL broadcasts I wish there was a way for me to punch him right in the face through the tv.

I was hoping for a finals run so I could add a finals patch to it but the Pens decided they wouldn't wait until next season and made the alternates their home jerseys starting now.

Nice to see you got that all done up! Like I said...I thought for sure you were going to get a Kessel. ;)

Ahh Kelly Hrudy, everytime I see his face on the local NHL broadcasts I wish there was a way for me to punch him right in the face through the tv.

Lol, maybe I should have gotten a Kerry Fraser jersey to go along with the Hrudey! ;)

Seriously though, I can't get any of his broadcasts over here. Is he really that bad?

Edited by LAK74

Nice to see you got that all done up! Like I said...I thought for sure you were going to get a Kessel. ;)

Lol, maybe I should have gotten a Kerry Fraser jersey to go along with the Hrudey! ;)

Seriously though, I can't get any of his broadcasts over here. Is he really that bad?

The only good thing I have to say about Kessel is he helped get us Pitts first rounder. Thanks to you and dr. Puck for the help btw.

If you ever got a Kerry Fraser jersey I would buy it off you for any price you wanted just so I could light that piece of crap on fire and all over the ashes.

Hrudy is actually a pretty good analyst I just hate his guts like anybody else on that 93 Kings team. Gretzky could rot in hell.

Glen Healy and Nick Kypreos are other stories all together especially Healy. They are the worst and almost make the broadcasts unwatchable

W3-1_zpsjxzjkyop.jpg

W3-2_zpstmuac649.jpg

W3-5_zpsdtmzfvh7.jpg

jaromir-jagr-of-the-dallas-stars-celebra

Worn one game only in the lockout season.

Edited by JJM4

W2-1_zpsht8pmvf4.jpg

W2-2_zpsfa6s0f8k.jpg

W%20WORN2%20PalffyKINGSFINALGAME_zpsts3x

From his final game as a King. I think white set 2, very limited wear as he got injured in a 4-4 tie and would score his final goal and assist as a member of the Kings

1999-2000 Jim McKenzie gameworn Capitals home jersey with NHL2000 patch, light wear -

dd8DvMS.jpg

OBKNarb.jpg

1980-1981 Perry Miller gameworn Adirondack Red Wings home jersey – light wear, single garter-style fight strap -

s8lRCA8.jpg

BwUxYKa.jpg

ast6G3z.jpg

1995-1996 Kevin Sawyer gameworn Providence Bruins road jersey – AHL 60th anniversary patch, custom inserts added to each sleeve, lighter wear -

0DcVIyn.jpg

aredWmY.jpg

7IXERl4.jpg

2004-2005 Rob Skrlac gameworn Albany River Rats PS jersey – blood stains around the neck –

Q2UkMIa.jpg

RhipPKU.jpg

Thanks. It gets me close to completing his collection of NA pro jerseys he would have worn. This is the only true game worn of his I own but I like that it's from a time when ties prevailed and a lot of his lasts with the Kings... and pretty much his career over here.

Edited by JJM4

I like the Skrlac, you know you're hardcore when your practice jersey has blood stains!!

1995-1996 Marc Potvin gameworn Providence Bruins road jersey – Captain’s “C”, AHL 60th anniversary patch, heavy wear with over 30 sewn repairs –

Left sleeve – scuffs & burns and 10 sewn repairs

Right sleeve – scuffs & burns and 17 sewn repairs

Front – stick marks, filth and 6 repairs including four finger hole repairs below the crest

Back – stick marks and one repair

8IOdGeG.jpg

ail91OF.jpg

jExvuvX.jpg

pztHE4z.jpg

mMDtP9g.jpg

1995-1996 Marc Potvin gameworn Providence Bruins home jersey – Captain’s “C”, AHL 60th anniversary patch, heavy wear with numerous stick marks & filth and a half-dozen repairs -

Left sleeve – holes & burns, abundant stick marks & filth, a couple sewn repairs

Right sleeve – holes & burns, abundant stick marks & filth, a couple sewn repairs

Front – numerous stick marks, filth and a couple repairs

Back – stick marks

7KubeZG.jpg

fHvf3C0.jpg

C6Q3Esv.jpg

ejZYaUE.jpg

L7KCL62.jpg

Teams back in the day often bled out every last bit of use out of those jerseys. I just got my 94-95 Ultrafil Devils Mike Peluso gamer that is photomatched back from Meigray authentication and they were also able to photomatch it to a 98-99 preseason game worn by Sharifijanov. The jersey is pretty well worn showing awesome neck damage and other general wear and repairs, yet they still slapped it on Sharifijanov's back 3.5 years later in pre-season games when they have been wearing air-knit for over 2 years and he was not exactly a rough and tumble player like Peluso.

Christ, you might think at that point they'd just give up and give him a new jersey.

It looks like he got hit by the team bus in the parking lot.

It looks like he got hit by the team bus in the parking lot.

Multiple times. Then went inside for help and the zamboni clipped him and dragged him around the arena.

Christ, you might think at that point they'd just give up and give him a new jersey.

I think they got their money's worth out of those - but I own ones that are far worse - a Mario Roberge Habs worn for multiple seasons with both Montreal as well as Fredericton with over 60 repairs and a Don McGrath Jr. Canadiens from the mid-80's worn for two full seasons that I stopped counting at 85 repairs -