It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic Kings jerseys, love the Alts.

I don't like the Devils at all but that Niedermayer is a knockout.

Thanks! If you have any kings stuff to send in now is a good time, dropped off 4 more yesterday and they said they would be finished by Friday.

Edited by Kingofkings

Nieds is beautiful. Need a stevens in that style badly

I'm having a hard time with my red blank. I want a Brodeur obviously, but I'd prefer him on a white. Stevens is my other option, and I have no idea how I want to handle that. That's why I'm not rushing into getting that one done.

I'm having a hard time with my red blank. I want a Brodeur obviously, but I'd prefer him on a white. Stevens is my other option, and I have no idea how I want to handle that. That's why I'm not rushing into getting that one done.

Ohhhh look at me, I have sooooo many vintage jerseys to customize I don't know what to do!!!!!!!!

Here's a new one for me. A one-year style Jersey Express home Trenton Titans:

ca20012aJerseyExpressauthentic-vi.jpg

ca20012bJerseyExpressauthentic-vi.jpg

Jersey Express supplied the Titans and Boardwalk Bullies with jerseys for short periods in the 2000's. Trenton used their stuff for only this one season of 2001-02, which explains the American flag patch on the chest. It's pretty well hammered obviously. Littered with board burns on both arms and stick marks throughout. But the real funny part of this piece is that Pat Leahy...drafted by the Rangers and ended up nowhere...SHOCKING...wasn't the only one to wear it. There was an additional nameplate included with the MeiGray paperwork. Barry says that a Corey Brown also wore the jersey but I can't find any record of a Corey Brown playing for the Titans. Maybe he was a training camp/pre-season player that never got recognized anywhere. Very strange.

Great logo on that Milwaukee Pirates Jersey.

There are some great IHL and AHL logos out there.

Thanks! If you have any kings stuff to send in now is a good time, dropped off 4 more yesterday and they said they would be finished by Friday.

I've emailed bob 4 times already and nothing back from him.

Ohhhh look at me, I have sooooo many vintage jerseys to customize I don't know what to do!!!!!!!!

Hehe

Here's something Flyers fans can get a chuckle at. The Leafs had a pretty good rivalry going with the Flyers in the late 90's early 00's. There were a couple of "incidents" that occurred that will always stick out to fans of both teams. No, it's not Roenick scoring in OT to knock out the Leafs in 04, frig off if you thought of that.

Anyway, who could forget Potvin laying the beat down on old hot head Hextall. In case you did here is the video;

https://youtu.be/KMTjuspJlkg

I had this made up to honour that moment

15876513558_a0951202ce.jpg15444306083_5d238eba36.jpg

Now that was pretty memorable but there was another incident that occurred a few years later that is still the greatest thing I've ever seen happen during a Leafs game. I'm sure you all know already what I'm talking about but if you don't here it is in all its greatness;

https://www.youtube.com/embed/X2lZ-cD6gE0"

And here is the jersey;

26662648261_87ba254c05.jpg26702715236_3943e9b32d.jpg

Personally I think the OHL and the Q have better jerseys than the AHL.

On second thought agreed. IHL though...

What, like this??

005E162C-2401-45DE-8C1C-6DD5D78CA09B_zps

Though gorgeous, I was thinking more along the lines of this...

108_zpsvkom9d7c.jpg

Edited by JJM4