It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

I think Cutting Edge -- I bought it from eBay but it looks like it was customized during that era (not sent out in 2013)

Thanks! I'm undecided wether to sell my Berard jersey, or strip it and send it out to put Kasparaitis in it. The plate and numbers are sewn really well to it, but the glue has dissolved and it should strip pretty nicely, should I decide to go through with it. Otherwise, I may send out the blank blue early 90's style Isles jersey I have to put him on there and sell the Berard as is. Not being an Isles fan, but occasionally going to games at the Coliseum, I'd like to still own one to wear to games until they move.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not technically a new arrival yet but I just preordered/purchased a LA Kings Home Set 1 Jarret Stoll 2013-2014 jersey. The jersey has yet to actually be worn on the ice so obviously no pics :P

Preordered a Mitchell Home Set 1 as well. Anybody have any experience with preorders from MeiGray? Do they ship the Set 1 jerseys right after the teams switch to set two at the beginning of the calendar year?

Preordered a Mitchell Home Set 1 as well. Anybody have any experience with preorders from MeiGray? Do they ship the Set 1 jerseys right after the teams switch to set two at the beginning of the calendar year?

It depends what the team does with the jerseys. I think every team besides the Oilers held onto the Set 1 shirts until after the season in case a backup shirt was needed. My Preds set 1 didn't arrive at MeiGray until after the season and it took them about a week to do their backend details and get it to me.

I have obtained another grail for my Del Zotto game worn collection today.. Believed to be the only known road 2008-09 Del Zotto Knights sweater that was out there... Thanks to Charlie a fellow Rangers collector for giving me the opportunity to obtain this beauty... Big bonus that I have a spot on photo match... I am overjoyed with this one!

c1lg.jpg

7e11.jpg

Here is a photo of MDZ celebrating with Kadri.. Notice the mark on the collarbone area is a photo match! :)

2hs5.jpg

Not technically a new arrival yet but I just preordered/purchased a LA Kings Home Set 1 Jarret Stoll 2013-2014 jersey. The jersey has yet to actually be worn on the ice so obviously no pics :P

Congrats, it's always great to watch your jersey being worn on the ice. I preordered Lecavalier's Home Set One and am looking forward to watching it on the ice as I have watched my Luke Schenn and Giroux in the past.

It depends what the team does with the jerseys. I think every team besides the Oilers held onto the Set 1 shirts until after the season in case a backup shirt was needed. My Preds set 1 didn't arrive at MeiGray until after the season and it took them about a week to do their backend details and get it to me.

The Flyers also hold onto their set ones until after the season. I preordered Luke Schenn's White Set One last year and did not get one conclusive photomatch during the set dates but in a game in April where he took a puck to the face he came back from the locker room wearing the set one jersey and I got a 100% photomatch.

Thanks guys... I appreciate it... I am very stoked about this DZ..

Thanks guys... I appreciate it... I am very stoked about this DZ..

What would be even more rare I think would be his high school jersey.

I wish I could be as excited for his play as I could for your jersey. I kid, I kid... (maybe?)

He's due Matt.. Hopefully this is the year he breaks out as the offensive defenseman he can be and is more solid defensively..

Good to know, it makes a lot of sense. I'm just anxious to get the jerseys but I guess I'll have something to look forward to at the end of the season :D

Congrats, it's always great to watch your jersey being worn on the ice. I preordered Lecavalier's Home Set One and am looking forward to watching it on the ice as I have watched my Luke Schenn and Giroux in the past.

The Flyers also hold onto their set ones until after the season. I preordered Luke Schenn's White Set One last year and did not get one conclusive photomatch during the set dates but in a game in April where he took a puck to the face he came back from the locker room wearing the set one jersey and I got a 100% photomatch.

Thanks! I am so excited in that respect. I've already planned to go to several Kings games in the first half of the season so that I can see the jerseys I'm getting being worn in person and of course will be watching every game on TV. I wasn't planning on getting one of the Kings Purple Vintage jerseys this year but after finding out that one of the games I will be attending will be a Legends Night game I'm already saving up the insane amount of money needed to get one (unknown how MeiGray will sell them off this year, I don't know whether to hope they go to auction or not).

It worked out pretty well for you that they had to pull out Schenn's Set One! What made you think to look at photos from a later date that the official set dates?

The Dipietro is a gamer?! He actually played a game last year??? Where was I!

Not sure if he played up with the big club, but I definitely saw him play for the Sound Tigers twice.

Got this back from Pro Knitwear the other day. Good people to deal with. A team issue 2011-12 playoff piece that was originally issued to Jason Williams. I'm pretty happy with it except for the terrible phone pic.

photo2.jpg

Thanks! I am so excited in that respect. I've already planned to go to several Kings games in the first half of the season so that I can see the jerseys I'm getting being worn in person and of course will be watching every game on TV. I wasn't planning on getting one of the Kings Purple Vintage jerseys this year but after finding out that one of the games I will be attending will be a Legends Night game I'm already saving up the insane amount of money needed to get one (unknown how MeiGray will sell them off this year, I don't know whether to hope they go to auction or not).

It worked out pretty well for you that they had to pull out Schenn's Set One! What made you think to look at photos from a later date that the official set dates?

I managed to get Gagne's GI Purple Vintage jersey last year. The prices are definitely ridiculous but it's probably my favorite jersey style wise and it's one of my favorite players even if he didn't wear it. Add to the fact that you can't buy them at retail even at a replica level.

Well before I got the jersey I was looking for pictures of him to see if their were any marks that I could find on the jersey. I looked on several websites and then used google and changed the size to large so that I would get HQ photos. I saw this photo and saw the date and was like damnit. I find a blatant photomatch with the long thread hanging off the number for the other set but then I remembered that was the game where Schenn took the puck to the face so I had hope. Turns out it was my jersey.

hkn_flyers_jets_20130406_26478375.jpg

Got it back today. Sorry guys, can't add the photo. I guess I've reached a limit or something. Its in my other Topic. Alternate 08 Kane done by TTS

So, a while ago I had helped a member find a jersey I had been looking for for a while for a good price because it was too small for me. I was upset that I wasn't able to take advantage, but shortly after, karma paid me back and I got lucky. I never got around to posting it.

Authentic CCM Brian Leetch New York Rangers Vintage Away Jersey

DSC00877.jpg

DSC00879.jpg

Unfortunately there is the tiniest, faintest stain on the front that I can't seem to get out despite washing the jersey about 4 times and using oxyclean and a tide pen on the spot. I'm not sure what to do at this point.

Thanks again and very nice Leetch!!