If Buffalo makes it to the final

tomtucker

I would probably place them in the middle just above the crest between the numbers and the C or A. But maybe they'll get extra finals jerseys having the SC patch placed where the small number are. who knows?

by the way, what does the Stanley Cup patch 2007 look like? I haven't seen it yet

I would probably place them in the middle just above the crest between the numbers and the C or A. But maybe they'll get extra finals jerseys having the SC patch placed where the small number are. who knows?

by the way, what does the Stanley Cup patch 2007 look like? I haven't seen it yet

i would presum it would be placed in the same spot as this Garth Brooks patch is placed on my Pominville game worn jesey here:

2000171182619419906_rs.jpg

Yeah that would make the most sense. There's plenty of room up there. Kinda like what Detroit did when they wore the VK/SM patch in 1998. They just put that patch on the shoulder and stuck the Cup patch in its place.

I would imagine it's the same as last year's only with the 2007 instead. Usually they don't mess with the patches unless they completely rehaul it, like they did last year.

i would presum it would be placed in the same spot as this Garth Brooks patch is placed on my Pominville game worn jesey here:

2000171182619419906_rs.jpg

Yeah, they most likely place it there, thanks for the info.

I am as big a sabres fan as the next guy, but that lookes CROW-DED......

http://sportsk.com/20stcuppa2.html

There's yer patch.

btw, how would one go about having a patch sewn onto their jersey? Where's the best place to get it done?

Probably a tailor or sporting goods store that sews numbers onto pro jerseys. If you have a family member with a sewing machine, that works, too. Right now, it's not looking like patch location will ever be and issue for the Sabres jersey; 87% of teams that take a 2-0 lead advance to the next round. :o

Probably a tailor or sporting goods store that sews numbers onto pro jerseys. If you have a family member with a sewing machine, that works, too. Right now, it's not looking like patch location will ever be and issue for the Sabres jersey; 87% of teams that take a 2-0 lead advance to the next round. :o

ARH..........SHIAT :(:angry::( .. :angry: ..this is what you call mixed emotions

The Sabres haven't played like the 05-06 team since December. A prayer is about ALL they have in this series, because I certainly don't see them having much of a chance.