Flames new alt

Kaiser416

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their throwback alt is the nicest jersey in the league, and they dump it for this?

Unless their throwback soon becomes their primary home, it's a massive step backwards

Their throwback alt is the nicest jersey in the league, and they dump it for this?

Unless their throwback soon becomes their primary home, it's a massive step backwards

Its true, it should be this jersey and a white version of it and thats it. Its the same as Buffalo messing around with their jerseys. They already had the best, why mess around with crap?

tanguay-f.jpg

To me it looks like one of those "officially licensed" things you'd pick up at a department store. Has the team logo and colors, but otherwise, meh.

I kinda like it. There's not enough yellow on it so I think that they should switch the yellow and white and maybe play around with changing the shoulders to yellow to see how it looks. With some tweaks I think it could look all right.

Or they could make the throwbacks their primaries and use the Heritage Classic jersey as their alternate.

Looks like the Devils and Canes jerseys reproduced and crapped out a stupid-mutant-fish-frog or something. Wtf do the marketing geniuses behind alternate jerseys think when they put stuff like this out?

Its a devils jerseys with a different logo and a few yellow stripes. Still not as bad as the sabres though.

I don't hate it. I think it's kinda nice, though definitely not as good as their retro jersey, which should definitely become the home and away set.

Calgary should follow Edmonton's lead and make their retro 3rd their primary jersey. It is just so classic compared to other designs they have attempted over the years, going back to the mid 90s.

And they should avoid this concept altogether. Squared off shoulder yoke is not that aesthetically pleasing.

F(&^*** brutal. These organizations are brain dead.

The above Flames Alt posted is one of the nicest jerseys in the league. Make those your home and away and ditch this disgusting 3rd.

Sounds like there was a teaser video at the Flames game tonight. Didn't show much, but showed something with the Rocky Mountains, and that it was red.

Also said October 27th as a possible release date.

these were way cooler:

0222-calgary-flames-alt.jpg