Flames new alt

Kaiser416

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the flaming "A" more than the plain "C". Regardless, not impressed.

That's always bothered me too. I get the "A" being a homage to the original Atlanta flames, but they should try to dress the "C" up a bit as well.

As for the new jerseys as a whole, a resounding blah ...

I've seen better looking beer-league jerseys.

I've seen beer-league teams with better talent. And they would also destroy those worthless assclowns from DC like the Flames did.

It's a glom of like 6 teams different elements. Nasty

dr. frankenstein's jersey?

Yuck.

Plus, they are all wearing replicas in the team pic -- could have at least sprung for authentics! ;)

I think they wore those because their game jerseys with no pads on would be huge... they were in the concourse signing autographs after, so I think the Flames wanted them to look more fitted.

Plus with the fans all buying jerseys at the Dome, they probably wanted the fans to actually see what they were getting, not the better version they werren't.

I honestly liked it much more in person, I will take that any day over the Horse jersey...

I caved and bought an Authentic one (way nicer than the premiere), got a bunch of autograps on it... Overall happy!

I caved and bought an Authentic one (way nicer than the premiere), got a bunch of autograps on it... Overall happy!

Just out of curiosity, is it a 2.0 or an Indo?

As a rookie... how do I tell the difference?

Indos have always had a distinctive green stripe in the collar with no neck tags. All Canadian-made retail authentics have the Reebok label and size tag in the neck area.

Mine has the full Authentic Neck tags, including the size tag that has the Canadian Flag on it.

It's a 2.0, good for you!

Yet another sign that Reebok may make other jersey models available in the 2.0 version very soon, which we've been waiting for forever, it seems.

Mine has the full Authentic Neck tags, including the size tag that has the Canadian Flag on it.

Are you able to post some pics of it in the arrivals thread?

Flames Fan Attic is only selling 2.0's this year, as far as I can tell. They only have the home and the third jersey available, though.

I'd been in touch with someone there for some time, waiting for their new shipment of jerseys to come in.

Retail is $319.99.

Yup, Griff is right... The one Fanattic has a couple of other Authentc jerseys like One retro, and One road... Otherwise it is just home jerseys.

I managed to get my 2.0 for 25% off during the Flames Fest on Sunday.

Flames Fan Attic is only selling 2.0's this year, as far as I can tell. They only have the home and the third jersey available, though.

I'd been in touch with someone there for some time, waiting for their new shipment of jerseys to come in.

Retail is $319.99.

I sure can... when I get home I'll take some pics!

Retail is $319.99.

remember they lost alot of stuff in the flood

their whole game worn was wiped out from a couple years ago.

Yeah, I inquired about getting a soiled game worn from 2011/2012. I was told everything was bull dozed out of the event level. They didn't discriminate. But it's good that they didn't re-stock with 7231s, only 7287s and premiers.

Are you able to post some pics of it in the arrivals thread?

I tried posting pictures, but I can't seem to add an image link from Photobucket, or upload images larger than 22 kb (I can't get my pictures that small without them being way to poor quality)...

What other options are there?