Experience on washing jersey w/ felt lettering?

Hey guys. I just got back a jersey from PE and noticed some noticeable stains on the front of the jersey. Is there an stain remover that would be able to remove them? Or is washing the jersey necessary? I've only ever hand washed a jersey w/ twill lettering but I don't want to risk screwing up the felt lettering.

Any input would be great. Thanks!

bDFdXUe.jpg?1

I machine wash mine but pre soak any stains in like an oxi action cleaning powder or in stick form, I lightly scrube with a very soft brush and it works every time for me, I also then wash them in the machine cold wash with a little more stain remover provided its not a game worn jersey lol, in this case try a stain remover but gently scrub with a q-tip maybe as its felt

Thanks for the responses guys, I think I'm gonna try the Tide pen stain remover before attempting to wash it.

Did they stain it??

I'm going to assume it was PE because they've customized one of my jerseys with dirty twill before so I wouldn't put it past them.

Philly Express' quality control is really going to s***.

In the past few experiences, I've had the following happen:

- slight melting/burning of a jersey from being unprotected/left under a heat press too long

- crooked numbers on the back

- uneven numbers on the sleeve

- inconsistent captains letter position

I'd be absolutely furious if they stained my jersey like that. I'd demand they refund the customization and pay for the damaged jersey. That's just absolute bull.

Wow that is pretty bad... And a 2.0 to boot! When the had mine in their possession I prayed it would return ok. I guess no one gives a s*** over there! These jerseys are rare and expensive! I hope you were able to get that out. It is a nasty stain my man. I have used Dreft baby stain remover with some success! You can get it at Babies R Us. Its powerful stuff but delicate and wont make the color run.

Also, turn the jersey inside out and wash on delicate cycle with cold water. Hit the stain from the front and back and squeeze the stained area with your fingers getting the stain remover way into the airknit fabric. Let er sit for a few and if you have the option to let the jersey soak for about 30 mins hit it.

Such a shame :(