Coyotes adding black?

ZoomZoom18

Enough teams have black we don't need more. I think their jerseys are good as is.

Here is a concept I saw posted on another board that I thought was lightyears ahead of what they have now, and all it has is just a bit of the sand color and some minimal black trim added. As long as they go easy on the black, they could really come up with something sharp.

Coyotes-Set.gif

Here is a concept I saw posted on another board that I thought was lightyears ahead of what they have now, and all it has is just a bit of the sand color and some minimal black trim added. As long as they go easy on the black, they could really come up with something sharp.

Coyotes-Set.gif

Wow! I have to admit, I like those!

I heard that the new Reebok jerseys designs only allows vertical stripes. If that´s true, the new Coyotes jersey definately won't be looking like this.

Wasn't that only because reebok originally wanted the jerseys to be tucked in? I heard that was struck down by the players and that horizontal stripes can be used.

ok, now I'm confused :rolleyes:

reebok originally wanted to have the jerseys tucked in, which would have eliminated all horizontal stripes. But then the NHL and the NHLPA shot that idea down, and now reebok will be doing horizontal stripes. Last I heard, none of the designs will change just to have vertical stripes. That means that Habs, Hawks, Wings, etc. will retain their current designs.

:rolleyes: I don't know who to believe anymore. I heard that the design would remain the same for the Coyotes, stripes and everything. Nobody there can give me a straight answer. I know that the nearby Just Sports store has deep discounts on Coyotes jerseys, but they are CCM/Koho branded. The guy at the store didn't know or wouldn't spill any beans. One thing is certain, TGO likes plain jerseys, so adding black or sand or anything is likely out of the equation. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Of course, Wolf may know... :)

:rolleyes: I don't know who to believe anymore. I heard that the design would remain the same for the Coyotes, stripes and everything. Nobody there can give me a straight answer. I know that the nearby Just Sports store has deep discounts on Coyotes jerseys, but they are CCM/Koho branded. The guy at the store didn't know or wouldn't spill any beans. One thing is certain, TGO likes plain jerseys, so adding black or sand or anything is likely out of the equation. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Of course, Wolf may know... :)

I'm hoping Wolf may have an answer...oh Wolf, where art thou? :)

It does look pretty sharp with the black lines I'll admit, one of my more fav jerseys in the league in fact. CW- what HAVE you heard comig down the pipeline?

I wish they'd add black and sand trim, kinda like what Jeff posted.

CW's checking Montreal Hot Spots! :D

Haha- yea he is. I must say I really like Montreal and the vibe up there but truly the women are OUTSTANDING in their....posture.

It does look pretty sharp with the black lines I'll admit, one of my more fav jerseys in the league in fact. CW- what HAVE you heard comig down the pipeline?

As far as I know, that design is fabricated. I have heard that the Coyotes will be keeping things pretty much the same, but plan on removing the lower stripes. There are a few teams who have decided to go without stripes on hems, but it isn't a global league-wide thing as some people have suggested. You can expect that the more traditional teams will not be changing much at all with their jerseys - other than the new materials and cut.

CW's checking Montreal Hot Spots! :D

Ha - I wish! :rolleyes: Just trying to keep up with everything that's going on with our sites. As you may have noticed, we launched ProReturnHockey a couple of weeks ago, and also just launched a new look to IJ the other day. All that stuff has been keeping me pretty busy - and it doesn't seem like it will let up soon. Normally by now I have golfed about 5 times. But this year, haven't hit the links even once. :( . Oh well, at least business is pretty good. Now, If only the Sabres can find a way to come back from 3-1 down!

As far as I know, that design is fabricated. I have heard that the Coyotes will be keeping things pretty much the same, but plan on removing the lower stripes. There are a few teams who have decided to go without stripes on hems, but it isn't a global league-wide thing as some people have suggested. You can expect that the more traditional teams will not be changing much at all with their jerseys - other than the new materials and cut.

Removing the waist stripes would look just asinine, but I wouldn't put it past them. The red (stripeless) practice jersey looks OK, but it's a practice jersey. I wonder who will go without waist stripes next season. The suspense will be killing many of us. :check:

Removing the waist stripes would look just asinine, but I wouldn't put it past them. The red (stripeless) practice jersey looks OK, but it's a practice jersey. I wonder who will go without waist stripes next season. The suspense will be killing many of us. :check:

Yup...losing the waist stripes is going to look bad IMO.

reebok originally wanted to have the jerseys tucked in, which would have eliminated all horizontal stripes. But then the NHL and the NHLPA shot that idea down, and now reebok will be doing horizontal stripes. Last I heard, none of the designs will change just to have vertical stripes. That means that Habs, Hawks, Wings, etc. will retain their current designs.

I hear the Oilers are going to be using vertical stripes for the new jersey designs.