Looking for team italy jerseys game worn/replica/authentic.. Willing to trade some of my collection of iihf jerseys

Ha I've emailed them a few times asking questions about the jerseys like how the names and numbers are attached because I was thinking of buying one from them and having it customized here but if the customization is dye-sublimated, I don't want to have my jersey with sewn numbers and nameplate.

Anyway, they never seem to answer. Maybe they just kept deleting my emails because they don't want to ship something overseas.

they definetly arent sewn.possibly the nameplate is sewn. but the letters of the name are screened. i know that much..ever since nike stopped making the jerseys only the highest IIHF division was sewn..and i personally dont own a game worn jersey from a lower seeded IIHF team that has sewn numbers and name...

they definetly arent sewn.possibly the nameplate is sewn. but the letters of the name are screened. i know that much..ever since nike stopped making the jerseys only the highest IIHF division was sewn..and i personally dont own a game worn jersey from a lower seeded IIHF team that has sewn numbers and name...

Yea I know it's not sewn, I couldn't tell if it is sublimated or ironed on though. I guess it is sublimated, which means you can't really get it customized.

• 1 month later...

still looking for any italy jerseys... i have a few for trade. or i will .. or sell.

sweden nike forsberg jersey

sweden nike sundin jersey

south africa game worn nike

germany tackla jersey white

germany tackla-style jersey black

usa nike authentic jersey signed by gionta

Portland Pirates Game issued Ryan Shannon jersey

most of these have made their way to ebay...

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/canucks109610

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
still looking.. italy jerseys wanted!

Double XX on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/TEAM-ITALY-CCM-HOCKEY-...1QQcmdZViewItem

1318_2.JPG

Its a heat sealed jersey but at least its something. Good luck in the search!

Double XX on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/TEAM-ITALY-CCM-HOCKEY-...1QQcmdZViewItem

1318_2.JPG

Its a heat sealed jersey but at least its something. Good luck in the search!

i appreciate you taking a look for me!. I keep my eyes peeled on ebay.. and ebay.de, ebay.fr,ebay.it and ebay.co.uk ...

that particular jersey is just a personal customization.. i might even buy it but the only problem i have is that the patch on the front says "italy" instead of "italia" ..

i appreciate you taking a look for me!. I keep my eyes peeled on ebay.. and ebay.de, ebay.fr,ebay.it and ebay.co.uk ...

that particular jersey is just a personal customization.. i might even buy it but the only problem i have is that the patch on the front says "italy" instead of "italia" ..

Let me know if you ever find any good ones! It took me awhile to find my Kopitar Slovenian jersey.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...