Official Stadium Series thread

mfitz804

Does your son know he's not going to college now? :)

After all that, it's still a nice pickup. Is the customization stacked or kiss-cut?

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks guys. It is nice. And I guess compared to Carcillo, Pouliot, and Falk it was a bargain!

The numbers are stacked, and only one layer is sewn through to the jersey.

Also has Velcro customization on the ends of the sleeves. I guess to hold the sleeves down tight.

I am astonished how much I paid. I think I am now closing shop until the expo in July!

Nice pickup- and a Richards to boot! Stupid question- is it constructed like the 2.0's specifically with regards to the material? I don't know why but I can't tell from the pics and maybe I can only recall hand eking the replicas at MSG.

Such an awesome jersey Louis! Very jealous!! Cannot wait until my Boyle arrives sometime next week...

Question for all of the guys who get jerseys customized, I'm looking to get a customized Rangers Stadium Series jersey and I was wondering where is a good place to have it done. I saw that they are selling ones on sportsk.com that they will customize and send out. Is this a good way to go about it? Or should I get a blank one and have it customized somewhere else? Any input will be greatly appreciated.

I had one customized by Arenawear through the NHL store and it came out great. Three-layer stitched numbers, name stitched onto a namemplate.

I think your best bet would be to send it to Arenawear directly. It's $80 if you send it to them yourself compared to $125 through NHL store.

I am not sure about quality of Sportsk's customization.

I have one from SportsK and it is fine.

Cheaper and quicker than buying a jersey, sending to arenawear, and waiting to get it back.

Comparing the premier customized by SportsK and the gamer, the only difference is the red outer layer is a tiny bit thicker on the gamer.

Satdium series jerseys are 40% off on another website frequently mentioned here if anybody wants one.

The only size they have in Rangers is small. I am a big goalie. :P

Not sure why you guys aren't saying it...

It's River city Sports.

They have Blackhawks, Devils, Penguins, and Rangers for $89.99 each.

The sale is labelled as "this weakened only."

Not sure why you guys aren't saying it...

It's River city Sports.

Yeah totally, they should just shamelessly advertise for a competitor to this forum's host.

Watching the Hawks vs Pens game, and there is a MeiGray box in the penalty box?

DVR'd it and just saw that.

Watching the Hawks vs Pens game, and there is a MeiGray box in the penalty box?

As did I. This forum has changed me.

:noway:

Too bad they're replicas.

B)

Satdium series jerseys are 40% off on another website frequently mentioned here if anybody wants one.

Yeah totally, they should just shamelessly advertise for a competitor to this forum's host.

Is this a joke?

People talk about River City Sports all the time. Or eBay. Or SVP Sports. Or COUNTLESS others.

And that doesn't even include people directing people to tons of competitor sites for customization, which DUN-DUN-DUN this forum's host ALSO does.

Give me a freakin break!