Official Stadium Series thread

mfitz804

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The only real question is, who's will sell for more, Crosby or Toews? Speaking of Toews, where is his jersey anyways?

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody grab a Pens or Hawks?

I got the Versteeg game worn, plus the Brookbank and Regin game issued Hawks. Was thinking of turning the Regin into somebody else, perhaps a Hossa, I know this will raise hell with some folks, but oh well.

I got the Versteeg game worn, plus the Brookbank and Regin game issued Hawks. Was thinking of turning the Regin into somebody else, perhaps a Hossa, I know this will raise hell with some folks, but oh well.

I don't think anyone will raise hell, since its a game issued. What people typically don't like is stripping the gamers. As far as I have seen, game issued jerseys are completely fair game.

I say go for it.

But what about the Peter Regin collectors. Also he is the only player to have 2 stadium series jerseys for 2 different teams.

islesfan25, on 27 Mar 2014 - 11:20, said:

But what about the Peter Regin collectors. Also he is the only player to have 2 stadium series jerseys for 2 different teams.

Didn't realize that - in my opinion that's enough reason not to strip it. But alas, it his your jersey to do with what he likes.

I had to pass on a Pens SS jersey. One I was watching jumped up too high and my priority was winning a St Paddy's Jersey....which....I....did!!!!

The Kings authentics have the patch. I think it's the Premier that you can order with or without the patch.

Wonder why the Kings are able to sell their SS authentics at retail, meanwhile the Rangers are not offering their authentic SS jerseys at retail.. I guess it is kinda cool in a way that my gamer is unique, but it surprises me because the Rangers are always after a cash grab...

Edited by enzo269

Wonder why the Kings are able to sell their SS authentics at retail, meanwhile the Rangers are not offering their authentic SS jerseys at retail.. I guess it is kinda cool in a way that my gamer is unique, but it surprises me because the Rangers are always after a cash grab...

It is odd, love my Versteeg gamer Hawks but would have preferred an authentic to save the scratch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

More gamers up for auction through Meigray:

http://auction.nhl.com/iSynApp/showPage.action?sid=1100803&pageName=profilePage&pgmode1=stadiumseries&pgmode3=timeleft_asc&navid=auctions-nav-stadiumseries

Pittsburgh: Jokinen, Orpik, Malkin, Despres

Islanders: Cizikas, Clutterbuck, Nabokov, Nelson

Rangers: Brassard, McDonagh, J. Moore, Staal, Stralman

Devils: Brunner, Elias, Henrique, Josefson, Ryder, Salvador, Zidlicky

Blackhawks: Hossa, Handzus, Bollig, Shaw

Ducks: Andersen, Beauchemin, Koivu, Perry, Winnik

Kings: Carter, Doughty, Lewis, Regehr, Voynov

Edited by Hollywood Cannon

More gamers up for auction through Meigray:

I am officially pissed. I would have preferred most of these to any of the first batch.

"Due to other obligations, the jersey was initially unavailable when the team's first period set was auctioned. But it can now be offered to enhance your 2014 Stadium Series Game-Worn Jersey Collection."

I wonder if people are even paying attention now, especially with the gameworn and classic auctions going on now.

Edited by lhg39

I'd be pissed if my team was involved and that happened.

What other obligations?

The jerseys not auctioned supposedly went to Panini. Maybe they decided cutting up 5 jerseys per team was more than enough. Who knows. With the playoffs and the other big auctions going on now, I would think there will be less attention on this now and they may go for significantly less, but who knows.

The jerseys not auctioned supposedly went to Panini. Maybe they decided cutting up 5 jerseys per team was more than enough. Who knows. With the playoffs and the other big auctions going on now, I would think there will be less attention on this now and they may go for significantly less, but who knows.

Panini lost their license to produce hockey cards. Upper Deck has an exclusive again starting next season. Obviously Panini wouldn't need the jerseys anymore.

I bet those remaining Rangers SS jerseys all go for a mint.. This hobby is out of control.. A Jesper Fast 3rd Wolfpack went for a small fortune yesterday on eBay.

A Jesper Fast 3rd Wolfpack went for a small fortune yesterday on eBay.

Don't remind me ... I'm still in denial