Official Stadium Series thread

mfitz804

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And he just got the Rangers in. He said he has all the teams SS jerseys on the way. Makes me chuckle at all the buyers who spent upwards of $500 for a ducks premiere at one point.

Thanks Baron!

My question is what will JB do when he needs to liquidate? He does a great job getting his hands on, for the most part, highly coveted jerseys, but for example, is there going to be a resurgence in demand for 2012 Rangers Winter Classic jerseys? He tends to hold firm at the $250-300 range.

Try messaging him. He won't take a loss, but he's always been willing to negotiate, even though I've never pulled the trigger on anything of his.

My question is what will JB do when he needs to liquidate? He does a great job getting his hands on, for the most part, highly coveted jerseys, but for example, is there going to be a resurgence in demand for 2012 Rangers Winter Classic jerseys? He tends to hold firm at the $250-300 range.

I'm sure he knows all the risks of running a business. He's not the baron for nothing

I saved very little on my Devils SS by contacting him directly. But I saved something and that makes me feel better.

Edited by mfitz804

Guys, don't forget: I have access to all of the Stadium Series kits. I've gotten every one but Pittsburgh thus far and they've all looked excellent.

Guys, don't forget: I have access to all of the Stadium Series kits. I've gotten every one but Pittsburgh thus far and they've all looked excellent.

We are going to have to have a sit down talk about team priorities :P

Well, as much as I hate the Penguins...and I do...the reason is much less vicious than that. It's quite simply a lack of demand. I haven't had anybody contact me for a Pens one so there has never been a need to get one. I certainly could though.

But can you get white edge nameplate material?

Has every team in stock now. They're so nice looking!

Gonna be tough getting your hands on an orange edge nameplate for that duckies jersey

I saved very little on my Devils SS by contacting him directly. But I saved something and that makes me feel better.

Yeah I didn't save much on my Kings purple 3rd contacting him directly. Maybe he isn't as willing to negotiate with the rarer jerseys...I dont know I just feel like with how everyone says he's so easy to work with I would have saved a lot more

Well, as much as I hate the Penguins...and I do...the reason is much less vicious than that. It's quite simply a lack of demand. I haven't had anybody contact me for a Pens one so there has never been a need to get one. I certainly could though.

I'd be interested.

Still TBG's question about the name plate material - yay, nay?

I'd be interested.

Still TBG's question about the name plate material - yay, nay?

If not, JB has those in white.

Yeah I didn't save much on my Kings purple 3rd contacting him directly. Maybe he isn't as willing to negotiate with the rarer jerseys...I dont know I just feel like with how everyone says he's so easy to work with I would have saved a lot more

It's still his buisiness. He's not in it to make friends. He's not going to take a loss, but he's willing to skip eBay. That's your discount. Most sellers wont even do that.

To clarify, I had no problem with the discount I received. Its nice enough of him to offer any discount on a jersey that literally no other seller has.

It's still his buisiness. He's not in it to make friends. He's not going to take a loss, but he's willing to skip eBay. That's your discount. Most sellers wont even do that.

I get that and I thanked him for the little he took off but, while I don't know jack about ebay, I don't even think he knocked off the full ebay fee % for doing it through paypal as a gift. I think the ebay fee is 10% and he wouldn't even offer that as a discount. Maybe the ebay fee is less than that and he did offer me the full % off, then ignore me lol

I'm not bitter or anything, I understand business, just saying I expected a little more from all the good words everyone said about him.

I get that and I thanked him for the little he took off but, while I don't know jack about ebay, I don't even think he knocked off the full ebay fee % for doing it through paypal as a gift. I think the ebay fee is 10% and he wouldn't even offer that as a discount. Maybe the ebay fee is less than that and he did offer me the full % off, then ignore me lol

I'm not bitter or anything, I understand business, just saying I expected a little more from all the good words everyone said about him.

Yeah, I'm not arguing with you either. Just stating what I've seen from him.

FYI, PayPal also takes another 3% through eBay. Another factor may be shipping. I'm in the USA, and he's in Canada, so I'd expect that to be a higher cost for me as well.