Official Stadium Series thread

mfitz804

Any word on who is doing the customizing of those for Team LA since they are offering some players pre-personalized?

No, I know that Bobcat (who does LAK on ice customization) has had talks with AEG, but no movement as of yet.

Word is that the jerseys won't arrive until literally days before the event!

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am almost positive that Reebok ceased production of the indo-edge jersey therefore anything new for this season (stadium series, heritage classic, etc.) will be Canadian made 2.0.

Not quite. I have seen Indo-edges of the new Sharks jersey.

The new Hurricanes jerseys on NHL shop are also Indos.

Do they show a picture of the actual jersey or only a stock photo? The description says imported but it could be a mistake.

Show me a picture of a jersey released this season as an indo-edge and I will edit my previous post. Red Wings winter classic doesn't count as those were made prior to the cancelled winter classic last season.

I can vouch for the new Sharks jersey being Indo, I bought one thinking I wouldn't be able to get a 2.0. Regret it after buying the 2.0 from eBay.

Jersey re-designs don't happen overnight, so isn't it possible that the final jersey designs and subsequently these Indo-Edges were produced before Reebok (supposedly) moved all production back to Canada?

I totally forgot about Pittburgh even being in one of the Stadium Series games, but they are apparently releasing their jersey tomorrow and gave out a couple sneak peaks so far via Twitter:

BbO-b0LCQAAXPlp.jpg

BbQHbW1CcAA0ww7.jpg

BbTs_kQCEAAgUzI.jpg

I totally forgot about Pittburgh even being in one of the Stadium Series games, but they are apparently releasing their jersey tomorrow and gave out a couple sneak peaks so far via Twitter:

White with black shoulders and gold trim?

Any thoughts on the Isles jerseys for the Stadium Series? http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=693360

The jersey looks fine, but I think the logo does not fit very well, misses something.

Lots of comments on that already, starting on page 4 of this same thread.

I actually don't hate the Penguins' ones. They're ok. I still don't think any of the Stadium Series jerseys have jumped out at me as amazing or anything, but they're ok.

http://penguins.nhl.com/club/gallery.htm?id=41133

Huh. I actually don't mind it. Need to look a bit harder later at home, but at a first glance it's pretty OK.

I kinda like it, hate the chrome logo though. Looks gimmicky

overall meh ... but the chrome logo has got to go ... I shudder to think what will happen to the Blackhawks and Rangers jerseys

20131209_Stadium_Series_Jersey_003_pg_sl20131209_Stadium_Series_Jersey_007pg_sli

I agree I didn't think I would like the penguins jersey but it could really be alot worse. I'll be picking one up for sure. Just have to figure out how to preorder not being in the Pittsburgh area.