Official Stadium Series thread

mfitz804

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me too. Looks very clean. I would remove the striping from the pants as it starts to make the whole uniform a little too busy but otherwise very nice. Here's hoping all jerseys look good without being cookie cutter versions.

The only thing i really dont like its the white shoulders, or at least that its not broken up, as an isles fan though im more excited for the ducks jersey, since they are all cookie cutter across the board i feel like they will pull it off the best

The chrome-treated logo ruins the whole thing for me. That and the white shoulders probably could have been orange.

It's not bad. There are aspects I like and some I don't.

Like others have said, the chrome logo doesn't look good IMO, and the shoulders would look better if they were orange.

Overall though. It's nice. It's different, and it looks pretty cool.

Very sharp, I like it.

On a scale from very difficult to virtually impossible, anyone have an idea on how tough it's going to be picking up edge 2.0's of this year's winter classics? Considering I would need a 46 or 50, I don't want to get my hopes up.

i like it. swap the chest and shoulder logos though. do that and you've got a very sharp looking uniform. interesting to see what the numbering looks like. that will really either make it or break it

Something is off for me......maybe the lack of orange. And I'm not a fan of the logo....

Not a fan of the back now that I've seen it. I hate when teams don't have the shoulder yoke connect.

And I don't like the amount of teams starting to use the reverse nameplate like the Flyers.

Very sharp, I like it.

On a scale from very difficult to virtually impossible, anyone have an idea on how tough it's going to be picking up edge 2.0's of this year's winter classics? Considering I would need a 46 or 50, I don't want to get my hopes up.

I think they're going to be closer to virtually impossible. I believe the Islanders even said they're only making 1000 available to the public (and that's not even saying they're 2.0's).

FrozenPond.com has some they are in the GTA area

I don't see them on the site... just the Winter Classic ones.

I completely agree about the name plate. Just use one that matches the jersey, it looks much better. The shoulder yoke doesn't bother me that much. Overall I kinda like the Islanders new jersey. I do agree with others that it would be better with more orange though.

Not a fan of the back now that I've seen it. I hate when teams don't have the shoulder yoke connect.

And I don't like the amount of teams starting to use the reverse nameplate like the Flyers.

He asked about the WC jerseys

Very sharp, I like it.

He asked about the WC jerseys

Based on his follow up reply I think he meant to say Stadium Series jerseys... he's looking for a Devils one.

I like the white shoulders (probably in the minority), but I think it would have been elevated with orange piping. I agree there needs to be more orange.

Adam -- I think the band was just green and the jersey is a 2.0