The Patch Thread 2.0

pastadutchie

On 8/19/2018 at 12:12 AM, Gewargis said:

Does anyone know where these Blackhawks All Star Game shoulder patches come from? I'm assuming the Icehogs use the same ones.

s-l1600.jpg

Thank you for checking on that.  Sorry, but I was a little confused about all the different patches you mentioned on vector jerseys and 1.0’s.  Originally I had just wanted to know if the loose patches he just sold you were exactly like the one you posted above, with the thin veins.  :)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

Thank you for checking on that.  Sorry, but I was a little confused about all the different patches you mentioned on vector jerseys and 1.0’s.  Originally I had just wanted to know if the loose patches he just sold you were exactly like the one you posted above, with the thin veins.  :)

I was checking the different Rockford Icehogs jerseys that I have + the Havlat ASG since they all have the Blackhawks shoulder patch.

Edited by Gewargis

11 hours ago, Gewargis said:

Any idea where I can get a monochrome Blackhawks shoulder patch from the 2015 ASG?

Waiting to hear back from JB, but I figured I'd ask here too.

I don’t recall anyone else having those patches loose. 

1 hour ago, Dr_Puck said:

Does Keener typically have patches in-house? Since I am sending a couple up there soon, it would just be easier if they had some 75th already there. 

They've asked me a couple times if I want them to add a particular patch, but those were more recent jerseys.  Not sure if they have originals of older patches.

Does Keener typically have patches in-house? Since I am sending a couple up there soon, it would just be easier if they had some 75th already there. 

A few weeks ago on their live show they said they have 75th patches.  But, I would email them to confirm.

On 7/30/2018 at 11:20 AM, spudrock512 said:

Stupid...Stupid...Me!

I buy jerseys that force me to spend even more money on patches, and send me on the impossible search for authentic patches.  Here is what I am looking for that I probably can't find:

• 1992 Stanley Cup Patch
  • Penguins 25th Anniversary Patch
  • Penguins Badger Patch

The amount of money you're gonna pay for all three to be original, or the decades it will take you to find all 3 loose, you will be better off finding a gamer for $1000 and stripping it.

45 minutes ago, EMkicks said:

Can anyone point me in the direction of a couple of 91 canada cup patches?  

North??

:) 

Greetings my fellow jersey collecting friends, 

I am in need/search of some of the following patches.... I would really really prefer AUTHENTIC... 1991 NHL All Star Game(Chicago Stadium)...1992 NHL 75th patch...1992 Stanley Cup Finals patch(Chicago vs. Pittsburgh)...1993 Stanley Cup 100 year patch (English version)

I have a Belfour ultrafil that has no patch on it and I prefer a Hawks ultrafil with a patch on it and would put any of them on it... I would love the 1993 100 year Cup patch before the other but would take any of them...

Thank you very much guys...

1 hour ago, Tazer19 said:

Thank you very much guys...

If you get a lead on an authentic all-star patch, lemme know!

If you go with a SCF patch, you should also get a 75th ann patch to put underneath. Since it'll be covered, doesn't matter if it's authentic or not.

IMG_6307-vi.jpg

FWIW, I actually find the quality of the repro 75th ann patches better than the original. I bought a handful when they were available a few years ago.

06477528426302-vi.jpg

Carp. I purchased an Edge with a Bruins 2011 cup patch and wordmark patch. How difficult is it to do a Vector/wordmark transplant? Do I need to find a real-life surgeon? My medical expertise only goes so far. 

27 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Carp. I purchased an Edge with a Bruins 2011 cup patch and wordmark patch. How difficult is it to do a Vector/wordmark transplant? Do I need to find a real-life surgeon? My medical expertise only goes so far. 

As your stated area of specialty is seam ripping, I would have expected you to have this one covered...

You can’t tune a carp, but you can tune a fish...Dr. 

11 hours ago, vadarx said:

Blackhawks wearing a 21 patch for the whole season (unsurprisingly). I'm gonna need a couple of these....

https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/blackhawks/blackhawks-will-honor-stan-mikita-home-opener-wear-21-patch-during-regular-season

Saw that. Guess I'm going to need to find a few patches and break down and buy an Adidas jersey...