The Patch Thread 2.0

pastadutchie

I bought a Preseason camp jersey that has the WWW patch (NFS) that I stripped and put Kane on.

I bought a few repro patches from eBay and they aren't perfect but they aren't that far off.

Same size and you'd have to get up close to notice any differences.

I don't get in a twist about that stuff

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This was the post I was thinking of, but unfortunately the link with the direct comparison is now dead

Does anyone know if the Cup Final patches are different for team issued and retail? I'm assuming the "Authentic Collection Emblem" is the way to go? Sorry obviously I've never had to worry about this before.😊

5 hours ago, zilch said:

Does anyone know if the Cup Final patches are different for team issued and retail? I'm assuming the "Authentic Collection Emblem" is the way to go? Sorry obviously I've never had to worry about this before.😊

With very few exceptions, National Emblem patches are the on-ice patches. 

Edited by TheKevinShow

18 hours ago, zilch said:

🤣

Congrats, now here's hoping you guys pull it out!

13 hours ago, zilch said:

Thanks guys. Since there are like 7 different ones on eBay does anybody have a go to seller or just find the cheapest price?

Patch Collection. 

8 minutes ago, Van67 said:

Their samples at the bottom of the page has a Badger Bob patch, which I have no idea is close to the real deal or not. 

Ain’t even close.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have a White on burgundy CCM Patch for the Front of a Vancouver Giants jersey?

Anyone got a 1992-93 stanley cup anniversary patch?  Assuming finding an authentic one is out of the question, but a really good replica would be acceptable, too.

Still searching for a WARSTEINER patch as worn on this jersey

139295f_med.jpeg

Edited by HockeyMusic

Looking for a 2017 China Games patch (VAN vs LA). Aware that Patch Collection has them, however their shipping is more than the patch and they have nothing else I want, so if I can get one from someone here, awesome. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for a 2018 Winter Classic patch for a upcoming customization and found this on Ebay. It looks ok, but wanted to check in here before I buy. Are there better alternatives out there?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F143302418525

13 hours ago, Lumpjaw said:

I'm looking for a 2018 Winter Classic patch for a upcoming customization and found this on Ebay. It looks ok, but wanted to check in here before I buy. Are there better alternatives out there?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F143302418525

I’m no expert and I haven’t seen the on-ice patch in person but I think you’re good to go. National Emblem makes the on-ice patches so that looks legit. 

Don’t pull the trigger until someone backs me up or tells you otherwise. 

Man, once again, that's a great jersey.  And now that I think about it, I may have attempted to use it as a reference when you posted it in the pickups. 

After looking at a bunch of pics, the shamrocks on yours are a little different.  Not sure you can see it in the one I posted, but the leaf connection is wider on the older style.