The Patch Thread 2.0

pastadutchie

Below is the sewout for the 2000 Hockey Hall of Fame Game patches I am having made. The second pic is a the game worn patch. Let me know what you guys think. Once I approve them they will make my order. I know there are slight differences but I am pretty happy with them.

2000HHOFProof_zpsa2294de4.jpg

2000HHOFPatch_zps44700955.jpg

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am having them made through a patch company. I was just having the 2000 game made since that is the one the Hawks were in.

It will end up costing me around $20 per, I had the minimum of 10 made.

Ah I see, thanks for the info
It looks good though

I would've asked for contact info, but I just don't see a need for 10 of a patch that I need only one of haha

This is very nitpicky, but the font is off on the reproduction you're having made. If you look closely at the gamer patch example, the font has serifs, the reproduction one is sans serif.

This is very nitpicky, but the font is off on the reproduction you're having made. If you look closely at the gamer patch example, the font has serifs, the reproduction one is sans serif.

Good point, thanks

Also, the white border isn't even all the way around. It looks like the main part of the patch is a bit more oval, and then the white and black borders are circular, which ends up creating a thicker white border at certain parts of the patch.

Also, the white border isn't even all the way around. It looks like the main part of the patch is a bit more oval, and then the white and black borders are circular, which ends up creating a thicker white border at certain parts of the patch.

Yeh, I asked for that but I guess they could not get it done.

That is a reproduction, the authentic is not embroidered at all, the whole thing is vinyl. I sold one and used to have a gamer from that year 3 patch jersey.

Does anybody have a good French version 100 ann. Stanley Cup patch (Coupe Stanley 1893-1993). The one on ebay is terrible. PM me if you can help or have a pic, a repo is fine, just needs to be better the one on ebay.

I bought one when he first listed them. It's a repro, but I'm happy with it. Soon to be added to my blue Graves PP once I get an A to replace the C.

Does anyone have any extra Adam Foote patches from last night? Still nothing on the website, and I tried the number they listed on their site, but it's not in service. How much did they go for anyways? And any chance they had Sakic and Forsberg ones as well?

Thanks guys

Just called the store, they have no more patches. Apparently they only had 60 and they sold out immediately. Not sure if they will be getting any more

Looking for an authentic or good repo for the Hawks 75th anni patch.

How does one acquire a Hall of Fame game patch from this year?

The HHOF online store usually sells them.