pastadutchie

The Patch Thread 2.0

2 hours ago, Gewargis said:

Sure. I'll try to get as many as people want, but if I can't get as many as requested, I'll fulfill the people who asked first, but I'm sure there will be be enough available.

I can also go next week sometime. I'll probably get a few for myself and can get more if needed.

On 10/8/2018 at 6:16 PM, Gewargis said:

Sure. I'll try to get as many as people want, but if I can't get as many as requested, I'll fulfill the people who asked first, but I'm sure there will be be enough available.

appreciate it, man! 

On 10/8/2018 at 7:16 PM, Gewargis said:

I can't decide if that's what she said or not. She probably did. 

Anyone have a spare original SC100 patch?

On 10/7/2018 at 9:01 PM, Gewargis said:

I'm going to the game on the 18th, so I can verify/pick some up if you guys want and ship them to you.

Appearently you can only get two person. So, if anyone can help me get two of them, it wou be greatly appreciated! 

(The Stan Mikita 21 patch)

4 minutes ago, spudrock512 said:

Appearently you can only get two person. So, if anyone can help me get two of them, it wou be greatly appreciated! 

Can’t somebody just go in a couple of times and pick a few up?

20 minutes ago, spudrock512 said:

Couldn't you just go to multiple merchandise stands within UC?

I would think so too, but not exactly sure how they are selling them.

15 minutes ago, redwingsdownunder said:

Couldn't you just go to multiple merchandise stands within UC?

One of those sets of novelty glasses with the nose and mustache and they’ll never know it was you. 

Image result for guy incognito

Who is Homer? My name is Guy Incognito.
Oop 
Dog with puffy tail!  

Was supposed to be going to the game on the 18th.. Needless to say that's not happening anymore.   If anyone that is going could pick me up two of the 21 patches I'd appreciate it! 

Here's a seller with 1998, 1999, 2000 and 2001 Cup Patches.  All look authentic and only $10

Here's the 2001

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-2001-STANLEY-CUP-CHAMPIONSHIP-PATCH-Free-Shipping/132819943439?hash=item1eecaf800f%3Ag%3AkAQAAOSwLZBbw6oO&LH_BIN=1

2 hours ago, JJM4 said:

Here's a seller with 1998, 1999, 2000 and 2001 Cup Patches.  All look authentic and only $10

Here's the 2001

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-2001-STANLEY-CUP-CHAMPIONSHIP-PATCH-Free-Shipping/132819943439?hash=item1eecaf800f%3Ag%3AkAQAAOSwLZBbw6oO&LH_BIN=1

Thank you kindly. 

6 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Thank you kindly. 

Dammit....beat me to it....

28 minutes ago, HockeyMusic said:

Dammit....beat me to it....

Looks to me like there's more available.  If you click on the link then go into view the seller's other items all 4 patches I posted about look to still be available.

15 minutes ago, JJM4 said:

Looks to me like there's more available.  If you click on the link then go into view the seller's other items all 4 patches I posted about look to still be available.

That is new, because when I checked his other items, there were only 12 listed and it was not there.

Now there are 14 items total and the 2000 and 2001 patches are there.

...and now I find out he does not ship to Canada (I have bought from him before)

32 minutes ago, HockeyMusic said:

That is new, because when I checked his other items, there were only 12 listed and it was not there.

Now there are 14 items total and the 2000 and 2001 patches are there.

...and now I find out he does not ship to Canada (I have bought from him before)

I'm happy to be the go-between if you need one and the added shipping is worth it. PM me. 

Hey @vadarx, @mdwsta4, @AParrotLooksAt40, and @TheKevinShow,

Since there's a 2 limit patch person, I will do my best to try to get all of you at least 1 patch. I will be going to the game with my little bro on the 18th, so I should be able to get at least 4 total. No guarantees if I can get anymore than that though, but I'll see what I can do. I believe someone said that you can call the UC and they'll ship them out. You also might want to try CSL to see if they have any. I would imagine they might have some since they're the official customizer.

If you guys change your minds before the 18th, please shoot me a pm.

2 minutes ago, Gewargis said:

Since there's a 2 limit patch person, I will do my best to try to get all of you at least 1 patch. I will be going to the game with my little bro on the 18th, so I should be able to get at least 4 total. No guarantees if I can get anymore than that though, but I'll see what I can do. I believe someone said that you can call the UC and they'll ship them out. You also might want to try CSL to see if they have any. I would imagine they might have some since they're the official customizer.

I'll just order one, then. I'll call the team store and see what they say for any more.

9 hours ago, Gewargis said:

If you can figure out a way to scam the system, I would love to get at least one as well.  But understand you have others to worry about first.

10 hours ago, Gewargis said:

Will do. Appreciate the extra leg work on my behalf!

12 hours ago, Gewargis said:

Thanks dude! I'd have to think going to the store more than once would be possible, but who knows. I did hear that Hawksquarters is selling the patches as well, but charges $15 for shipping so that's automatically a no-go.

Wish I wasn't in CA on the 28th as I'd love to go to that game. Did you see the retro shirts they're giving away!?!?

27 minutes ago, mdwsta4 said:

Thanks dude! I'd have to think going to the store more than once would be possible, but who knows. I did hear that Hawksquarters is selling the patches as well, but charges $15 for shipping so that's automatically a no-go.

Wish I wasn't in CA on the 28th as I'd love to go to that game. Did you see the retro shirts they're giving away!?!?

I just saw them... they're pretty sick! Hopefully one will end up on ebay.

23 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I'm happy to be the go-between if you need one and the added shipping is worth it. PM me. 

Thanks for the offer, but I dealt with him off eBay and picked up the 2001 SCF patch and the 1991 All Star patch as that looked original too.

He has listed a few other patches for those interested.