• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

Yup. 

Anyone think the patch will be worn on the WC jerseys in January?

I don't think so. A bit apples to oranges, but Sharks aren't even wearing their All Star Game patch on their thirds. Doesn't seem common to carry over patches to specialty jerseys, though I'm sure there's examples of that being the case so what do I know :)

Slightly off-topic, but I've seen the WC jerseys and they're beautiful. 

43 minutes ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

Pics or it didn't happen.

lol, totally fair. I have a super shady pic I'll share after they're unveiled. Gotta protect my source. But I did get to see them close up. 

18 minutes ago, TheBZ said:

lol, totally fair. I have a super shady pic I'll share after they're unveiled. Gotta protect my source. But I did get to see them close up. 

No worries ? 

probably won't be available anyway, but we can hope!

23 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

Awesome! Thanks buddy!

Now we just need the MIC Addidas jerseys to put the patches on.

@Gewargis has his MiC Hawks jersey!! I’m sure the patch will look amazing on it!!

On 10/14/2018 at 11:58 PM, Hawks2797 said:

Was supposed to be going to the game on the 18th.. Needless to say that's not happening anymore.   If anyone that is going could pick me up two of the 21 patches I'd appreciate it! 

Can you message me @Hawks2797

It keeps telling me that you can't accept any messages when I try to PM you.

Not sure if they would exactly be considered a patch, but it is probably better than starting a new thread...

I am looking for a Steichen's Manufacturing tag that they put on the back of their jerseys.  I am looking for the specific style they used with the 1991-92 North Stars Jerseys.  They looked like this: 

Steichens Tag

I found a couple jerseys that have the tag on them, but was hoping someone might have one. I am hoping I don't need to buy a jersey I have no use for just to get the tag. 

Here are some examples though:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-1960s-70s-King-OShea-St-Agnes-11-Steichens-Baseball-Mens-40-Jersey/202270718493?hash=item2f18463a1d:g:aTQAAOSwIHlaYqyA:sc:USPSFirstClass!51331!US!-1:rk:2:pf:0

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1998-Cernach-Minnesota-Gophers-Used-Mesh-Practice-jersey-98-HUGE-Flash-SALE/362465094721?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Any help would be appreciated!

Brent

I put this out there on a Facebook page after someone posted an authentic Fisherman with a repro anniversary patch:

Is there anyone out there who could reproduce the proper Islanders 25th anniversary patch? Someone out there has the real deal on a gamer, and I'm sure that someone here has one. What would it take to get some good photos of that patch to someone who can make a better reproduction? Surely there's someone who can do one that doesn't have s***ty Stanley Cups on it. While I'm not an absolute stickler for everything being absolutely precise, I'd love to get something closer to the real deal when I have my blue Fisherman done.

10 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

I put this out there on a Facebook page after someone posted an authentic Fisherman with a repro anniversary patch:

Is there anyone out there who could reproduce the proper Islanders 25th anniversary patch? Someone out there has the real deal on a gamer, and I'm sure that someone here has one. What would it take to get some good photos of that patch to someone who can make a better reproduction? Surely there's someone who can do one that doesn't have s***ty Stanley Cups on it. While I'm not an absolute stickler for everything being absolutely precise, I'd love to get something closer to the real deal when I have my blue Fisherman done.

If anyone wants to do it, here is a close up of my patch:

1995-96 Zigmond Palffy New York Islanders Home "Fisherman" Jersey 25th Anniversary Patch

22 hours ago, blurryhaze312 said:

Pens are selling the "Stronger Than Hate" official patches here:

https://pittsburghpenguinsfoundation.org/product/stronger-than-hate-patch/

I bought one. Now I just need a MIC jersey.

Does anyone know if the CCM small patches that are on the WHL jerseys on the back and on the left chest are available anywhere? I’ve picked up a couple Giants WHL jerseys and I’d like to swap out the Reebok Patches on them with the CCM ones as I’m going to customize them with current players, but otherwise the jerseys are exactly the same as the current ones.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody know where I can get a Florida Panthers 5th Anniversary patch?  Repro is fine.

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, AlereFlammam said:

Did anyone get their pens stronger than hate patches yet? It’s been a month and nothing yet

Yes, mine came in probably two weeks ago and I bought them the minute they were available for purchase, and they still came arrived for me later than some people I saw posting they received them.  They apparently had incredible demand for them, so I wouldn't be shocked if they are continuing to produce them to meet demand.  They appear to come straight from the production shop.  No shop name, but they come from some strange address in PA, plain white envelope.

I don't know if I'd be too concerned, considering how many were apparently sold.

1 hour ago, blurryhaze312 said:

Yes, mine came in probably two weeks ago and I bought them the minute they were available for purchase, and they still came arrived for me later than some people I saw posting they received them.  They apparently had incredible demand for them, so I wouldn't be shocked if they are continuing to produce them to meet demand.  They appear to come straight from the production shop.  No shop name, but they come from some strange address in PA, plain white envelope.

I don't know if I'd be too concerned, considering how many were apparently sold.

Awesome. Thanks. I reached out to them but they couldn’t say if one was shipped out already or not

I got my Pens ones just probably about a week and a half, maybe two weeks ago.

Does anyone have an authentic 2007 SCF patch? Is Patch Collection’s legit or repro?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F370852712991

I just scored a Ducks 6100 so I need the patch for it. 

Patch Collection will be a repro...  I'd maybe try this one, might be a little better, it's National Emblem.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2007-NHL-Stanley-Cup-Finals-Champions-Jersey-Patch-Anaheim-Ducks-Ottawa-Senators/264076619573?epid=1637386109&hash=item3d7c316f35:g:N4oAAOSwnWpb~3ym

Edited by JJM4