The Patch Thread 2.0

pastadutchie

7 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

1) Bruins Authentic Front Crest from the '90's.  If anyone has a really beat up jersey from then or has removed one in the past, I could use one.  Also, I am guessing the authentic jersey crests are different than the replica jerseys, but if this can be confirmed if they are different of the same, that would greatly help.

Not sure if this is over your budget but I have bought a few from this seller and the crest matches just about perfect
*I need the shoulder patches off a B's jersey if you come across any. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-BOSTON-BRUINS-CAM-NEELY-PRO-JERSEY-CREST-PATCH/122942801326

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I  know awhile back a couple people where looking for original's 91 ASG patches from Chicago Stadium.  I have one available I  just can't remember who those people where.  If interested PM me.

IMG_5683_zpslw631nri.jpg

Edited by Hawks2797

2 hours ago, Hawks2797 said:

I  know awhile back a couple people where looking for original's 91 ASG patches from Chicago Stadium.  I have one available I  just can't remember who those people where.  If interested PM me.

Hit up Ciberpunk (spelling?). 

Edited by thebiggoalie

19 hours ago, Hawks2797 said:

Tried to DM you, received an error message that you're not receiving messages. I'd be interseted.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking to find an authentic 1998 Stanley Cup Finals patch. I see there is one (or claiming to be one) on eBay right now, but I'm not thrilled at the idea of paying $60 CDN for it. If I can't find one at a better price, I may resort to the reproduction that's on Patch Collection.

(Edit: I'm weak. I paid.)

Edited by Van67

Pretty sure these are originals for anyone looking for 2000 SCF Patches.  I've bought one from him in the past and it was OG

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-2000-Stanley-Cup-Emboridered-Patch-NEW-lot-of-2/183700166967?hash=item2ac5621937%3Ag%3ATbMAAOSwL49b9ujT&LH_BIN=1

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone heading to any of the final few Blackhawks games at the UC? If so, would you be willing to pick me a up a Mikita patch? Please.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for an original Canadiens 100th Anniversary patch, as used on some of their 2008/09 jerseys:

MTL 100 patch

Edit:  Found one on National Emblem’s own website.  $15 plus $8 to ship it 30 miles, plus sales tax.  Almost $25 for one patch!  Sheesh.

Edited by LAK74

I’m looking for an original, authentic 2000 patch for the Stars’ green KOHOs worn during the 2000-2001 season.  I see a few on eBay.  Anyone know which, if any, are original authentics?

1 hour ago, shilenj said:

I’m looking for an original, authentic 2000 patch for the Stars’ green KOHOs worn during the 2000-2001 season.  I see a few on eBay.  Anyone know which, if any, are original authentics?

Do you mean the NHL2000 patch that was worn for the ‘99-00 season? That was worn on the silver shield big block CCM rather than a KOHO.

10 hours ago, QueenAnnesRevenge said:

Do you mean the NHL2000 patch that was worn for the ‘99-00 season? That was worn on the silver shield big block CCM rather than a KOHO.

Yes, like in this photo.

https://images.app.goo.gl/wwKv1gQiJGUeNpZ9A

QueenAnnesRevenge is correct; you don’t want the NHL2000 patch for your jersey, because that was used in a different season on CCM Dallas jerseys, not Kohos.

Hi all - looking for an original 1991 Stanley Cup patch - not a reproduction.  Please PM if you have one or know where to find an original.  Will pay $$$ - thank you. 

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if this is the correct thread, but I need some help.  The vinyl on the crest of my Blues jersey is falling apart.  I used to be able to get replacement crests from Keener, however, he can no longer make them.  Doe anyone know where I can find a replacement crest with the vinyl layer?  I attached a picture for reference.  Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Crestsmall.jpeg

On 4/16/2019 at 9:35 AM, Ggirth55 said:

Not sure if this is the correct thread, but I need some help.  The vinyl on the crest of my Blues jersey is falling apart.  I used to be able to get replacement crests from Keener, however, he can no longer make them.  Doe anyone know where I can find a replacement crest with the vinyl layer?  I attached a picture for reference.  Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Crestsmall.jpeg

Look up TMLFAN on here, he can restore it. He did three for me and they look great.

Edited by Biscuit In The Basket

21 minutes ago, Biscuit In The Basket said:

Look up TMLFAN on here, he can restore it. He did three for me and they look great.

st louis blues crest.JPG

Thank you SOOO much.  I literally have been sick to my stomach about this.

2 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

How the heck do you restore that layer!?

I believe he takes it apart, reuses the St.Louis top layer and remakes the other three twill/vinyl layers. Looks factory fresh when done.

4 hours ago, Ggirth55 said:

Thank you SOOO much.  I literally have been sick to my stomach about this.

No problem. You'll be happy with his work.

11 minutes ago, Biscuit In The Basket said:

No problem. You'll be happy with his work.

I can second that, I'm very happy with the way mine came out after the 'procedure'.