The Patch Thread 2.0

pastadutchie

One more attempt

Black Koho neck patch. If not, are the neck tags on the youth jerseys the same size? I may have some nameplate material available soon if nobody has one

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How's the patch in this? It's not that expensive and if I can get the patch cleanly off, I can sell the jacket without the patch.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHICAGO-BLACKHAWKS-XL-STARTER-JACKET-W-NHL-75TH-ANNIV-PATCH-BLACK-SATIN-VERY-GD-/181611600544?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item2a48e51aa0

To me, it looks pretty good, but I'm not 100% sure.

That's an original.

Anyone ever order a NHL 75th patch from this seller?

Looks legit, but have read comments here that some sellers post a pic of a legit patch then send a replica.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390953252763?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Anyone ever order a NHL 75th patch from this seller?

Looks legit, but have read comments here that some sellers post a pic of a legit patch then send a replica.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390953252763?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Most if not all of that seller's patches are reproductions.

I have ordered that patch before from that seller, and you will definitely get a reproduction. I should say though, that the repro patch does look quite good; in fact it's probably the best repro NHL 75th patch out there.

Edited by LAK74

Original (left) / Ice Hockey Patches repro (right)

image_zps7570964f.jpg

The main difference is in the preciseness of the embroidery. On the repro, the horizontal lines and the borders of the numbers are much more sharply defined; on the original they are fuzzy and less precise. As I said before, the repro by Ice Hockey Patches is the best of all the ones I've seen.

Thanks for the reply guys.

LAK74. I know what you mean. I was comparing it with a Tikki Oilers patch I googled from an auction. As far as ebay and even the Murph one on their site, it seemed to share the best closeness I could find at the moment. The boarder is the hardest for the reproduction companies to get right along with the, I guess you could call it, sloppines in craftsmanship of the original.

Edited by Richter9377

• 2 weeks later...

Posted before but, I will try again.

I have a NHL 2000 All-Star game goalie jersey but, it is blank without the NHL crest on the front right. I am looking for the NHL crest patch; ideally without having to strip it off of another jersey.

If someone has an NHL ASG 2000 replica jersey with the NHL crest patch, ASG patch and NHL2000 patch I may be interested also.

I'm looking for an original 100th anniversary Stanley Cup patch.

Please let me know if anybody has one for sale!

Thanks a lot

Yep, they're repros.

Can anyone tell me from when on and how long the Caps had the 9 - 11 patch on their jerseys in 2001/2002?

Thanks!!!

looking to put a 100th anniversary SC patch on an old devils jersey, from experience would I be good to just iron it on myself, or should I not mess around and just take it somewhere to be sewn?

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody have any 4" '96 World Cup of Hockey patches they would part with? Real ones ore much better then the crap on ebay, I know there were some good repos back in the day.