The Patch Thread 2.0

pastadutchie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where can I find an authentic 02 Cup Final patch for a Red Wings jersey? I already have a repro lined up, i'm just checking to see if authentics are available.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stanley-Cup-Patch-2002-/140744805319?pt=Vintage_Sports_Memorabilia&hash=item20c50b4bc7#

^ Despite what the seller says, that's not an original patch.

Need a Devils shoulder patch for an ASG jersey...usually I get them on eBay but I can't seem to find the seller I usually get them from.

Anyone have a source?

Does anyone know if there are any Islanders 25th anniversary patches out there that actually have decent-looking Stanley Cups on them? I've got a Fisherman on the way and getting one of those patches would be nice.

Need a Devils shoulder patch for an ASG jersey...usually I get them on eBay but I can't seem to find the seller I usually get them from.

I think I have one. I will let you know.

Anyone have a source?

Edited by rgoss22

Hey Guys

Quick question about a patch that's not NHL. Does anyone know how to get a hold of one of those fancy super bowl patches. The non embroidered ones?

Concrete,

IceJerseys has them right now. I believe they produced them themselves but I'm not sure if they're 100% accurate. I know they're stacked twill but the #4 on what the players wear I believe are screened or sublimated on rather than stitched.

Here's the link to the Patch: http://www.icejerseys.com/products/Montreal-Canadiens-Jean-Beliveau-4-Memorial-Patch-p33534/

And here's a decent shot of the patch on Price: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_mel/16134972935

Edited by shandy_man

I'm guessing you've already tried finding an official one? I know it's never guaranteed but sometimes extras pop up either on ebay, through a forum member, or possibly contacting PE

I'm guessing you've already tried finding an official one? I know it's never guaranteed but sometimes extras pop up either on ebay, through a forum member, or possibly contacting PE

Haven't really tried those avenues. They sold a smaller patch at the game that had the patch on the jersey surrounded by a square orange outline.

Does anyone know if there are any Islanders 25th anniversary patches out there that actually have decent-looking Stanley Cups on them? I've got a Fisherman on the way and getting one of those patches would be nice.

Bump. I am also looking for a 1995 SCF patch.

PE has none left... I asked a while back, around the time of the game.

I filled out info on one of the patch websites that came up on Google. Says they'll send me a proof and a sample via email in a few business days. Guess i'll see how close they can get to the real thing and i'll post on here with the results.

If its a good repro I'd probably like to jump in on your order if possible.

I'll post on here once I see one. Should be rather simple since it's a 4" circle half black and half white with two numbers. I scanned the patch on the gamer and sent them that as a jumping off point. I'll be ordering a ton of them (probably more than I should) but originally I had plans to buy 25 and you got 25 free and then saw that buying 50, you got 50 free, and was only 13% or so more expensive.

So if it comes out looking good just let me know if anyone else is interested.

Wow, that's pretty close. How much are they charging? (You can PM me if you'd rather discuss in private).

This guy on Reddit told me that there's no hope of finding a good Isles 25th anniversary patch. How valid are his claims?

Also, Cannon, who did those patches for you? Maybe I could get them to make me one I need.