The Patch Thread 2.0

pastadutchie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's another Canadian eBay seller who supposedly has a National Emblem version available. If this is true, it may be more authentic and worth looking into:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/371335699793

Highly unlikely, but does anyone know where I could get one of the AthletiCo Physical Therapy Patches the Blackhawks use on their Practice/Training Camp Jerseys? Here is a picture so you know what I am talking about:

b13a5188-0b5f-4a04-b970-24be64ddbbc4_zps

Edited by spudrock512

There's another Canadian eBay seller who supposedly has a National Emblem version available. If this is true, it may be more authentic and worth looking into:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/371335699793

Maybe avoid this guy. Tons of negative feedback - a few comments from August about the exact Pat Quinn patch delivered wasn't the one pictured and no refund was given Edited by AlereFlammam

Sorry, didn't catch that.

Still looking for a TF patch (black square) for an Adirondack Phantoms jersey from 2013-14.

Anyone have an original 89'-90' Winnipeg Jets Goals For Kids patch?

There are repro patches on the Bay but I'd like an original if possible.

Thank you!

Looking for the following. Any help would be appreciated:

- Vintage "V" patch for a blue Rangers 2003-2004 vintage jersey.

- Alternate captain's "A" for Rangers Blue Edge jersey

- USA flag patches (2) for 2000 and 2002 ASG

- Canada flag patch (1) for 2001 ASG

- NHL 2000 blue patch for 2000 ASG goalie

- New York Rangers shoulder patches for

2001 ASG NA Skater

2000 ASG NA Goalie

2002 ASG

2012 ASG Blue

Thanks in advance

^ USA/CAN flag patches are still available through NHLfanattic on eBay.

"V" vintage patch is on clearance for $2.00 at River City Sports. And they have 2000 patches for $2.00 as well. I don't know if they are authentic, but great price.

https://www.rivercitysports.com/US/viewproducts-06.cfm?league=NHL&team=NHL

The Flyers are wearing a much nicer patch for the Hall of Fame game tonight (as opposed to the ones that looked like memorial patches last year)

Definitely hope to get my hands on one of the Brind'Amour patches.

https://twitter.com/nhlflyers/status/668818633926311940

The Flyers are wearing a much nicer patch for the Hall of Fame game tonight (as opposed to the ones that looked like memorial patches last year)

That is a nice patch.

Did you end up getting any patches?

I was at the game and didn't think i wanted one, then at intermission changed my mind and they were sold out lol

Ridiculous

I was at the game and didn't think i wanted one, then at intermission changed my mind and they were sold out lol

Ridiculous

I didn't even know they were selling them. That's a bummer. Wish I would've known (I would've made you go buy one for me and yourself).

Ridiculous

I was able to grab one. Store had plenty left and I didn't get there until about 6:50ish.

Such an awesome patch. Did a way better job with this one than the Leclair/Lindros and Desjardins ones.

I was able to grab one. Store had plenty left and I didn't get there until about 6:50ish.

Such an awesome patch. Did a way better job with this one than the Leclair/Lindros and Desjardins ones.

Nice... hoping someone can come through for me! And I definitely agree, this one is really nice.

Got any pictures of it? Did it come in National Emblem packaging?

wrong thread. d'oh!

Edited by Devilsguy

Nice... hoping someone can come through for me! And I definitely agree, this one is really nice.

Got any pictures of it? Did it come in National Emblem packaging?

After I grabbed it and sat down, I thought to myself I should have picked up a couple more but was to lazy to get back up hahah sorry.

Patch was loose, no National Emblem packaging, is that bad?

MteVvSB.jpg

No, frankly, I think that's better. Probably means they were made by Philly Express and that they just sold the extras.

That's a beaut, my friend!

I mean... YOU FOR NOT GETTING MORE! lol

Edited by dsl135

No, frankly, I think that's better. Probably means they were made by Philly Express and that they just sold the extras.

That's a beaut, my friend!

I mean... ###### YOU FOR NOT GETTING MORE! lol

That's what I thought when I noticed they were the same as the patch the players were wearing that they were from PE. IIRC the stores sold 10/88 patches on that night also but they were different from what the players had on the jerseys.

Hahah yeah I dropped the ball on that one sorry. To be fair though, I just had hip surgery a month ago, my laziness is justified haha.