The Patch Thread 2.0

pastadutchie

Last thing I will say on the matter of 'creation' jerseys... I've updated the ad (for complete clarity) and don't imagine to expand my client list here real soon. But I do appreciate the info I've gained from you guys in a relatively short time and don't want to stir the pot. It's a nice community. Lesson learned and moving on.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought you weren't looking to sell them...why would you be worried about "expanding your client lie here"?

Also, thus should be the crest on all "Creation Jerseys".

http://www.zazzle.com/jesus_on_a_dinosaur_t_shirt-235265288177323596

Win.

I'm glad someone got that.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-York-Islanders-Darius-Kasparaitis-Fisherman-Pro-Authentic-jersey-52-/281991225260?hash=item41a7fc9fac:g:s1cAAOSwDuJWvRV0

So bull shti creation jersey is this ,people are making so called authentic out of replicas and selling them for way more than there worth .Preying on collectors with not as much experience as we have on this board they should be bunched in with the low life scum bags who sell fakes

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-York-Islanders-Darius-Kasparaitis-Fisherman-Pro-Authentic-jersey-52-/281991225260?hash=item41a7fc9fac:g:s1cAAOSwDuJWvRV0

So bull shti creation jersey is this ,people are making so called authentic out of replicas and selling them for way more than there worth .Preying on collectors with not as much experience as we have on this board they should be bunched in with the low life scum bags who sell fakes

Yup. That seller labeled only some of his jerseys as being 100% authentic. Doesn't say much for the ones that don't have that label.

Yup. That seller labeled only some of his jerseys as being 100% authentic. Doesn't say much for the ones that don't have that label.

Guy said it's a pro jersey in his listing.

He can call it a Pro Creation Jersey:)

If it's already been asked, I apologize, but does anyone have any info on either of the Rexall patches worn by the Oilers this year? I would like to get two of each.

To me that jersey looks fine, obviously it isn't. What are the giveaways?

Imo the material, the Kreators cannot seem to create Air-knit. Or can they?

For how instrumental Ed Snider was in the entire Philadelphia Flyers history, I wouldn't be surprised if they wore something all next season. Although they'll already be wearing 50th anniversary (and presumably NHL 100th) patches.

Interested to see if the Flyers wear a patch to honor Ed Snider and what it will look like. I know that a Flyers beat writer stated that they are but Carchidi isn't exactly the best beat writer and he's the only to say it.

I'm curious to see it too. And even though Carchidi isn't the best, I think this is a pretty obvious one. I think it would be weird if they didn't wear one, just based on past times that they wore them.

I also agree with jsh139 that I wouldn't be shocked if they wore them into next year too, but that it might be cluttered with the already planned 50th patch.

I'm curious to see it too. And even though Carchidi isn't the best, I think this is a pretty obvious one. I think it would be weird if they didn't wear one, just based on past times that they wore them.

I also agree with jsh139 that I wouldn't be shocked if they wore them into next year too, but that it might be cluttered with the already planned 50th patch.

Definitely obvious that they should but I don't know with league uniform rules and what not. I could see it not being "allowed" so the Flyers are forced to wear a helmet sticker or something. Common sense says that it shouldn't be a big deal at all but in today's age common sense doesn't always reign supreme.

Definitely obvious that they should but I don't know with league uniform rules and what not. I could see it not being "allowed" so the Flyers are forced to wear a helmet sticker or something. Common sense says that it shouldn't be a big deal at all but in today's age common sense doesn't always reign supreme.

Yeah, I don't know what the league rules are either. They wore Pelle Lindbergh's # 31 on their shoulder for the remainder of the 1985 season. But the rules might have changed since then.

The Blue Jackets wore the JHM patch on their jerseys for John H. McConnell for the 2008-09 season. I doubt that much has changed in the rules since then. And even if they have, I think Ed Snider had enough impact that whatever rule there was would be excused.

And no, Philly Express won't confirm or deny anything, if you can even get them to pick up the phone lol.

Just a heads up for the Penguins fans out there, House o' Hockey in Pittsburgh is offering the Bicentennial patch for $15.99 sewn

Comparing their patch to the gamers on Dana Heinze's twitter page, HoH's patch isn't close. The number/letter font is all wonky and the yellow is too dull