pastadutchie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, cowboys said:

Is the seller saying they will get the authentic back in or is there another eBay seller

I don't know if he does or not, but I received my replacement ones on Sat and they are NE cardboard backed patches.

I ordered my 100th patch from Patch Collection on January 12 and just received a National Emblem patch yesterday. It wasn't immediately shipped. I actually bought two patches together and he shipped them both separate instead of just waiting until the 100th patch came in to ship both. He did good by me :-)

They are currently sending out replacement NE patches for those who requested them.  Mine is on the way.  Good on them.

12 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

They are currently sending out replacement NE patches for those who requested them.  Mine is on the way.  Good on them.

Ditto.  I bet the complaints were a minority, and most would have been happy with the bootlegs reproductions.  I'll be happy to get some that are actually silver.  That color on the other version is a little odd.

22 minutes ago, Committed said:

Do the NE patches from Patch Collection have the hard backing?

Nope, no hard backing, just the regular glue backing. 

Just noticed my patches came in today from Patch Collection bought off their eBay page. They were back ordered as I reported on this page and turns out they're the authentic not the ones they scrambled to fulfill orders. 

These we're purchased on 1/10/17 FYI87DC8BAC-5E9A-42D4-909E-B10BB7B097D1_zps

FA679B8B-2367-46E1-A6BF-463B3B6335A8_zps

Edited by Flyers845

Are the Skills Competition patches ever made available?

2 hours ago, Flyers845 said:

Just noticed my patches came in today from Patch Collection bought off their eBay page. They were back ordered as I reported on this page and turns out they're the authentic not the ones they scrambled to fulfill orders. 

Was there a question about the patches being legit? I've ordered authentic patches from Patch Collection multiple times over the years. 

24 minutes ago, PensFan77 said:

Are the Skills Competition patches ever made available?

Funny, I was thinking the same thing today. I don't recall them being available in the past, but I would like to make a skills jersey with the 100th ann patch.

11 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

Was there a question about the patches being legit? I've ordered authentic patches from Patch Collection multiple times over the years. 

Funny, I was thinking the same thing today. I don't recall them being available in the past, but I would like to make a skills jersey with the 100th ann patch.

I searched for them last year but no luck. Let me know if anyone knows finds out how to get them. 

1 hour ago, Zeshy25 said:

I searched for them last year but no luck. Let me know if anyone knows finds out how to get them. 

Same. I wanna make a Crosby 100th Anniversary Skills jersey

Does anyone have a good clear picture of the Winnipeg Jets Stanley Cup 100th Anny alternate (Red/Blue) patch?

9 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

Are the team logo patches that Patch Collection sells all authentics? I'll need a Blackhawks logo for my ASG jersey.

The Hawks logo is not what was used on recent ASG jerseys, including 2017.  The embroidery is different, and the patch should have a thick black outline, not white like on the Patch Collection one.

Just now, LAK74 said:

The Hawks logo is not what was used on recent ASG jerseys, including 2017.  The embroidery is different, and the patch should have a thick black outline, not white like on the Patch Collection one.

I guess my question is this then, the ASG patches that NHL127 sells on Ebay, are they what is currently used?  I need a Blues one, but looking at Tarasenkos jersey and the patches I bought for older ASG jerseys they seem to be a different size.  And if that's the case, who carries current patches?

NHL127's patches were the ones used way back in the early 2000's, and in some cases perhaps as early as the late 1990's.  They would not be exactly the same as what is used today, although in some cases they might make acceptable substitutes.  I haven't found any source for the current patches at retail; the only one who seems to have access to them (afaik) is JerseyBaron.

5 hours ago, LAK74 said:

NHL127's patches were the ones used way back in the early 2000's, and in some cases perhaps as early as the late 1990's.  They would not be exactly the same as what is used today, although in some cases they might make acceptable substitutes.  I haven't found any source for the current patches at retail; the only one who seems to have access to them (afaik) is JerseyBaron.

This is correct. And JB thus far has not agreed to supply me with extra team patches. 

16 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

This is correct. And JB thus far has not agreed to supply me with extra team patches. 

I asked him the same about the Blues, and he said he only got a few in.  In the irony of the whole thing the Blues are the only team that changed from 2016 to 2017 in design for the crest patch, says JB.