The Patch Thread 2.0

pastadutchie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking for a Carolina Hurricanes Chiasson 3 Memorial patch, the vinyl style not the repo that is embroidered.  Top dollar paid. 

1_f.jpg

On 2018-06-21 at 11:35 PM, KB67 said:

Anyone have a Hockey East patch that will go on a red Northeastern jersey like this?

Northeastern

Bump. Anyone know where I can get my hands on a hockey East Patch for my Northeastern jersey?

Heads up, Patch Collection’s website has 10% of 1 or 15% off two codes right on the homepage.

Their prices there are cheaper than on eBay, so add the coupon and save even more. The 4 patches I wanted were $51.80 on eBay and $38 on their website after the code. 

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Heads up, Patch Collection’s website has 10% of 1 or 15% off two codes right on the homepage.

Their prices there are cheaper than on eBay, so add the coupon and save even more. The 4 patches I wanted were $51.80 on eBay and $38 on their website after the code. 

If only they had a Hockey East Patch for me....

On 2018-07-10 at 4:32 PM, spudrock512 said:

Not very likely, but does anyone have an original Kings 25th Anniversary patch?

Picture

I think I may I will look 

• 2 weeks later...

Stupid...Stupid...Me!

I buy jerseys that force me to spend even more money on patches, and send me on the impossible search for authentic patches.  Here is what I am looking for that I probably can't find:

• 1992 Stanley Cup Patch
  • Penguins 25th Anniversary Patch
  • Penguins Badger Patch

I am currently in the process of acquiring the necessary patches to turn a blank 2000 all star jersey into a Modano, and from all the photos I have seen, it seems as though the USA flag patch on these particular jerseys were smaller than the ones used on 1998-99 & '02. Can anyone confirm?

I don’t know the dimensions of that patch, but just eyeballing it from photos of gamers, they look to me to be no smaller than the ones in the other ASG’s.  You might try PMing IJ member Modano1973; he has an amazing Modano authentic jersey collection, and will certainly know more than I do about the subject.

11 hours ago, LAK74 said:

I don’t know the dimensions of that patch, but just eyeballing it from photos of gamers, they look to me to be no smaller than the ones in the other ASG’s.  You might try PMing IJ member Modano1973; he has an amazing Modano authentic jersey collection, and will certainly know more than I do about the subject.

Awesome! Will do, thanks.

12 hours ago, aaron.holick said:

Looking for black patch white letter Reebok wordmark.

I may have one. I know I have white with black for sure. I won’t be home till Tuesday so I’ll check then. 

19 hours ago, Phil the Thrill said:

I may have one. I know I have white with black for sure. I won’t be home till Tuesday so I’ll check then. 

Would you happen to have a black-on-white vector, by chance?

2 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

Would you happen to have a black-on-white vector, by chance?

Yes. Almost certain. 

Do you think obtaining a Scotiabank Patch that they used on the Marlies jersey is possible? Maybe the official customizer of the Marlies team has the patches?

4 hours ago, madflava said:

Do you think obtaining a Scotiabank Patch that they used on the Marlies jersey is possible? Maybe the official customizer of the Marlies team has the patches?

Not possible unless you take it from a gamer/issued jersey.  

4 hours ago, madflava said:

If you ever do find any loose ones, please let me know

My experience with trying to find AHL sponsor patches, is that you gotta find a contact within the team who is willing to help someone out. Last time I contacted a team store to try my luck, I was told the equipment manger is the only one with access to them.

On 8/9/2018 at 9:50 PM, Van67 said:

My experience with trying to find AHL sponsor patches, is that you gotta find a contact within the team who is willing to help someone out. Last time I contacted a team store to try my luck, I was told the equipment manger is the only one with access to them.

Second this. I've had success reaching out to the EQM and asking for a contact or patch directly. Another suggestion when contacting them is to say you can send in a jersey to have it done.

Looking for a ccm patch from an AHL (or wherever) jersey. I’m referring to the one on the front under the collar. Black background, white lettering.