pastadutchie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 10/4/2018 at 9:02 PM, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

anyone know if the Stan Mikita "21" patch is available yet? Or will be?

Apparently they’re going to be sold at the UC

8 hours ago, Gewargis said:

I'm going to the game on the 18th, so I can verify/pick some up if you guys want and ship them to you.

That’d be great. I’d like two if possible. Thank you! 

Edited by mdwsta4

10 hours ago, Gewargis said:

I'm going to the game on the 18th, so I can verify/pick some up if you guys want and ship them to you.

I'm down for that assuming they're the same as what is worn. 1 should do it as I plan to hit up a couple games this year as well, just not sure when.

thanks!

Edited by AParrotLooksAt40

2 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

That’d be great. I’d like two if possible. Thank you! 

55 minutes ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

I'm down for that assuming they're the same as what is worn. 1 should do it as I plan to hit up a couple games this year as well, just not sure when.

thanks!

Gotcha.

14 minutes ago, vadarx said:

put me down for 2 as well, provided they are the real deal. much appreciated!

Sure. I'll try to get as many as people want, but if I can't get as many as requested, I'll fulfill the people who asked first, but I'm sure there will be be enough available.

2 hours ago, Gewargis said:

Sure. I'll try to get as many as people want, but if I can't get as many as requested, I'll fulfill the people who asked first, but I'm sure there will be be enough available.

I can also go next week sometime. I'll probably get a few for myself and can get more if needed.

On 10/8/2018 at 7:16 PM, Gewargis said:

I can't decide if that's what she said or not. She probably did. 

Anyone have a spare original SC100 patch?

On 10/7/2018 at 9:01 PM, Gewargis said:

Appearently you can only get two person. So, if anyone can help me get two of them, it wou be greatly appreciated! 

(The Stan Mikita 21 patch)

4 minutes ago, spudrock512 said:

Appearently you can only get two person. So, if anyone can help me get two of them, it wou be greatly appreciated! 

Can’t somebody just go in a couple of times and pick a few up?

20 minutes ago, spudrock512 said:

Couldn't you just go to multiple merchandise stands within UC?

15 minutes ago, redwingsdownunder said:

Couldn't you just go to multiple merchandise stands within UC?

One of those sets of novelty glasses with the nose and mustache and they’ll never know it was you. 

Here's a seller with 1998, 1999, 2000 and 2001 Cup Patches.  All look authentic and only $10

Here's the 2001

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-2001-STANLEY-CUP-CHAMPIONSHIP-PATCH-Free-Shipping/132819943439?hash=item1eecaf800f%3Ag%3AkAQAAOSwLZBbw6oO&LH_BIN=1

2 hours ago, JJM4 said:

Here's a seller with 1998, 1999, 2000 and 2001 Cup Patches.  All look authentic and only $10

Here's the 2001

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-2001-STANLEY-CUP-CHAMPIONSHIP-PATCH-Free-Shipping/132819943439?hash=item1eecaf800f%3Ag%3AkAQAAOSwLZBbw6oO&LH_BIN=1

Thank you kindly. 

28 minutes ago, HockeyMusic said:

Dammit....beat me to it....

Looks to me like there's more available.  If you click on the link then go into view the seller's other items all 4 patches I posted about look to still be available.

15 minutes ago, JJM4 said:

Looks to me like there's more available.  If you click on the link then go into view the seller's other items all 4 patches I posted about look to still be available.

That is new, because when I checked his other items, there were only 12 listed and it was not there.

Now there are 14 items total and the 2000 and 2001 patches are there.

...and now I find out he does not ship to Canada (I have bought from him before)