The Patch Thread 2.0

pastadutchie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was looking for the same '95 Cup patches that were worn on the game jerseys. The National emblems aren't even close. I have a home and away Ultrafil game issued jerseys from '95 and don't want to put a crappy replica patches on them. Its just weird how some years are not too hard to find and some are impossible.

Looking for a dark blue Koho neck-tag for a Rangers liberty.

(Also looking for size 52-54 Koho or Reebok Rangers liberty if possible)

The National emblems aren't even close.

Where's the best place to buy a 1995 national emblem stanley cup patch these days?

You're looking for the worst replica? Just go on ebay and hunt for one that's as close as possible, yo!

<script language='javascript'> </script>

You're looking for the worst replica? Just go on ebay and hunt for one that's as close as possible, yo!

I'm still learning regarding the stanley cup patch market, but I figured since national emblem is officially licensed by nhl, that their patches would be as close to the real thing as I'm going to get.

None of the listenings on ebay right now disclose if they are national emblem patches. One says that the patch is official but the price is double the amout the other listings' prices.

This is going to be a nice random question... anyone have or know where I can find a "Core of the Four" 25th anniversary patch for the NYI? I would post a picture but the only one I found online is the smallest resolution possible.

Thanks in advance.

This is going to be a nice random question... anyone have or know where I can find a "Core of the Four" 25th anniversary patch for the NYI? I would post a picture but the only one I found online is the smallest resolution possible.

Thanks in advance.

I think the team store might have them for $15 + tax IIRC.

I think the team store might have them for $15 + tax IIRC.

Do you know if they take online or phone orders by any chance? It doesn't seem to have an online version...they just forward you to the NHL.com shop.

Thanks.

Do you know if they take online or phone orders by any chance? It doesn't seem to have an online version...they just forward you to the NHL.com shop.

Thanks.

They will ship http://islanders.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=74064

Any help on identifying and of these patches would be appreciated!!

1_f.jpg

Tornado, gerbil, reindeer, and baseball thingie.

I thought the Rangers were the farm team for one of these clubs! no? No wonder why you donkeys have 3000 posts, haha!

I was thinking US Juniors either Tier I or II.

Tornado, gerbil, reindeer, and baseball thingie.

Fantastic! Still chuckling at this one. Nicely done Akteon.

3700+ posts, thank you very much :P

Here's two of them ...

Huntsville Tornado CHL

Tornado23VOTHroadfrontG.jpg

and

siteHeader.jpg

Wow, good pull on those two...maybe your not a donkey!! Maybe just your giggling girlfriends are (Gunnarsson, TMLFAN, SuperTheGreat, and Slim, your in there too) hahaha....no seriously, how the hell did you find the Elk River Youth hockey? That is funny.

Wow, good pull on those two...maybe your not a donkey!! Maybe just your giggling girlfriends are (Gunnarsson, TMLFAN, SuperTheGreat, and Slim, your in there too) hahaha....no seriously, how the hell did you find the Elk River Youth hockey? That is funny.

First result when you search "ER hockey" on google.

akteon, I really think that you knowing that was Elk River, an F'en youth hockey team, is actually more funny then your first joke!! haha

First result when you search "ER hockey" on google.

Wow, look at the first result if you type Gerbil Hockey in google, its funny but wrong!!

I didn't "know" either of those, I just got lucky with google searches when bored at work.

The Elk River one was easy once I realized it was ER and not BR. Still looks like a reindeer to me.

The Huntsville Tornado was harder. I searched with google and on sportslogos.net for teams named "cylcones" or "tornados". The problem was the Huntsville logo didn't match that crest, but similar (mainly the black circle at the bottom) so I decided to search for a gamer.

s5ptue5fbhlcawcev3sjybt18.gif