would someone pick up some Frozen Frontier Jerseys?

TheBaron

Hey, all!

So, the Frozen Frontier jerseys for Rochester and Lake Erie were introduced today.
Unfortunately, the jerseys are only being sold in the Rochester store. I live in Maryland and work crazy hours.

My question would be, can someone in that area pick up one of each of their jerseys for me and I would pay you back for them?

Is that even a thing anyone would be willing to do?

If so, I would greatly appreciate it or any help you can send my way!

Hey Man - I live about 15mins from the Blue Cross Arena. I'd be happy to help, but I don't have the money to pay for them up front. Sounds crazy, but if you'd send me the money via PayPal ahead of time, I'd use that to pick them up and send them to you. Let me know what you think.

-Jeff

Hey Man - I live about 15mins from the Blue Cross Arena. I'd be happy to help, but I don't have the money to pay for them up front. Sounds crazy, but if you'd send me the money via PayPal ahead of time, I'd use that to pick them up and send them to you. Let me know what you think.

-Jeff

Hey jeff!

I appreciate the potential to help! What I'll do, since both teams have told me they were hoping to have more jerseys to sell after tonight (wednesday), I'm going to see if they will be available for sale online in the coming days. If all else fails I would love to contact you about picking one up!

Again, thank you for your help, Jeff!

Thanks for the help, 4! I was able to purchase the jersey online from their team store.

I appreciate your help!

-Close Thread-

• 4 weeks later...

The game was actually pretty awesome too, except for the BS goal in the last second of the third to send it into OT. I thought those jerseys were exactly what outdoor jerseys should look like. And check out the A and C patches on the Monsters jerseys!!

• 1 month later...

Hello, I am in need of help. My girlfriend bought me this jersey when we were in buffalo for christmas but I somehow lost it. The Amerks online store does not have it. I was wondering if anyone in the Rochester (blue cross) or Buffalo (first niagara center) area could pick one up for me and ship it? I would pay for jersye, shipping, and troubles. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!