Anyone happen to know anything about the Canucks heritage classic jersey? The Sens released a teaser of their jersey which looks like it's just going to be a lighter version of their black alternate. Also the senators might use as script crest instead of the "O" but nothing official. Just wondering if anyone has an idea on what these jerseys will look like?

post-18366-0-56991400-1385434630_thumb.j

I've heard whispers of it being the Millionaires jersey again.

It's not very exciting, as we've already used them, but I would rather see the Flying Skate introduced in a more meaningful game. So, I'm cool with it.

Its nice. Will look even better with the patch.

My guess is Millionaires come back exactly the same as the March 16th game with the addition of the heritage classic patch. Would explain why the team store re-stocked on a jersey style that was last used almost 8 months ago. Doesnt make sence unless they brought it back. Plus they will bring in the patch at $24.99 and charge to sew it on to the old millionaires jersey just like they did in the SCF. My guess anyways...

Makes my millionaires gamer trade look good. Since they're using the same design again

Also explains as expected why the millionaires is being used again. The team did not release any millionaires gear for sale last year, speculation it would be worn again. I would have liked a variation on the jersey such as the addition of arm numbers or a different font but it looks like they used the generic photo from last year too as its sans heritage patch. Ottawa looks excellent. Should make those home and road.

The Heritage patch will be on the shoulder. I saw it in one of the vids I stumbled across.

In my opinion, the name and number font should be the same as on our home and away jerseys. Something about this font just doesn't work for me.

The font has changed after all. Looks like the jersey Sedin is modeling is the "inaccurate" font used by pacific coast cresting. Ironic if the game jerseys end up with this on them as it was originally a poor attempt at the Millionaires font actually used!

http://www.senatorsextra.com/main/photo-gallery-senators-canucks-unveil-heritage-classic-jerseys

For comparison here is what the March 16th game font was. Note the smaller gap in the "3" and the closer spacing on the name lettering.

http://www.faceoff.com/Vancouver+Canucks+Ryan+Kesler/8038374/story.html

this may be a silly question to ask, but are the Millionaires jerseys gonna have the Heritage Patch on it as well? in the article posted above with the picture, there was no mention of it. the Heritage Patch looked like it was only on the Sens jersey :(

They are saving space on the Millionaires jersey for the footcake. :)

The font has changed after all. Looks like the jersey Sedin is modeling is the "inaccurate" font used by pacific coast cresting. Ironic if the game jerseys end up with this on them as it was originally a poor attempt at the Millionaires font actually used!

http://www.senatorsextra.com/main/photo-gallery-senators-canucks-unveil-heritage-classic-jerseys

For comparison here is what the March 16th game font was. Note the smaller gap in the "3" and the closer spacing on the name lettering.

http://www.faceoff.com/Vancouver+Canucks+Ryan+Kesler/8038374/story.html

I personally feel like the letters just look too chunky for the jersey. I love our home and away fonts, and think they'd look sharp on these. I think these without nameplates would be ideal.

Nice but until they are available in Edge I won't be interested.