Jersey cards......

HockeyMusic

Wow. I thought the only purpose of jersey cards was to add thousands of irrelevant extra results to my searches for jerseys on eBay.

+1

• 3 months later...

I really don't believe this. It appears that the Kings' very own team store is now selling framed chopped up gamers. What is horrifying to me is that I believe some of them are Stanley Cup Finals gamers of their star players, like Quick, Kopitar, Doughty and Brown. The intact gamers were available on the website not long ago for as high as 10 grand each, iirc, but they are no longer listed there. I guess they couldn't sell them whole so they decided to sell them off in pieces. Smh...

http://teamlastore.com/collections/kings-memorabilia?utm_source=aeg&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=TeamLA_TeamLA_KingsPlayoffs_042214

I really don't believe this. It appears that the Kings' very own team store is now selling framed chopped up gamers. What is horrifying to me is that I believe some of them are Stanley Cup Finals gamers of their star players, like Quick, Kopitar, Doughty and Brown. The intact gamers were available on the website not long ago for as high as 10 grand each, iirc, but they are no longer listed there. I guess they couldn't sell them whole so they decided to sell them off in pieces. Smh...

http://teamlastore.com/collections/kings-memorabilia?utm_source=aeg&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=TeamLA_TeamLA_KingsPlayoffs_042214

Are you sure they aren't from this year's playoff jerseys? They won't be needing them anymore anyway.