RUSSIAN SUPER LEAGUE JERSEYS

You guys have caught me in time, and I finally got around to looking up global_hockey's current listings. Seems he doesn't currently have any Akbars Kazan 04 jerseys. Before I go through the trouble of bugging him, is he able to get his hands on just about anything I want? I'm not opposed to waiting 6-8 weeks for something that nice, especially if it's coming from that far away...

Global Hockey does have the ability to get the 04 style since he sells many Kovalchuk and Lecavalier jerseys from that team. Best bet would be to email him and hope he answers, I have emailed him a couple times and never gotten a response, so maybe your luck will be better than mine.

You guys have caught me in time, and I finally got around to looking up global_hockey's current listings. Seems he doesn't currently have any Akbars Kazan 04 jerseys. Before I go through the trouble of bugging him, is he able to get his hands on just about anything I want? I'm not opposed to waiting 6-8 weeks for something that nice, especially if it's coming from that far away...

Email him, he does sell AK Bars jerseys from time to time.