For those who own or have worn Lutch jerseys...

travelingman

How greatly do they differ from Reebok Premiers? By looking at size charts, it looks like they run shorter in length and the sleeves are longer, but I wanted to get a confirmation from someone who has worn both.

It depends what sort of jersey you order from them, replica or pro. They do fully sublimated replicas that are shaped and fit like the old CCM 6100s and 'pro weight' jerseys with a fight strap and sewn on crests that is more in line with the Edge cut.

In both cases I have found that these styles run pretty close to their American counterparts. I have a few Avangard Omsk fully sublimated replicas in sz.48, which fit just like a CCM 48 would, and similarly a 'pro weight' sz.50 Metallurg Magnitogorsk jersey, which feels somewhere between a 50 and a 52 in Edge sizing.

The Omsk jerseys are in the link in my signature and I'll be adding the Magnitogorsk when I get it home this evening.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a few pro cut Dynamo Ovechkin's and I did find the sleeves seem to be a little longer then their CCM counterpart. These are the older style before the edge, CCM 6100 style, size was pretty close. I think I got 58's in both and they were a little bigger then 58 CCM's I have. Thinner material then Ultrafil.