flountown's For Sale Thread

flountown

Had to do a double take when I seen that West Coast jumper. In Australia we call them guernseys lol. What's a Phillie doing supporting the Weagles? Here I thought a Collingwood/ Rangers fan was a rare combination...

How low could you go for that Islanders jersey delivered to Hawaii?

Had to do a double take when I seen that West Coast jumper. In Australia we call them guernseys lol. What's a Phillie doing supporting the Weagles? Here I thought a Collingwood/ Rangers fan was a rare combination...

How low could you go for that Islanders jersey delivered to Hawaii?

I found it at a thrift store in the Philadelphia area, and just bought it for the novelty. It's pretty cool, but I have no vested interest in any AFL teams. As for the Islanders jersey, I currently have an offer of 50 bucks sitting in my inbox through eBay. I am going to decline it, and wait that out, but outside of eBay, I could do 60 plus shipping. USPS says it's not prohibitively expensive to ship to HI for me, same pricing as Cali. If you want to make a deal, I would ask for 60+12.35 (Medium Flat Rate Shipping) and I would go to the post office to send it regular Priority with tracking, if it is less, then I would refund you the difference in shipping.

Let me know what you think.

• 2 weeks later...