Soccer shirts

formyhunny

Worldsoccershop.com is also reliable. Subsidesports is much more expensive.

Also as a note, the top part of Prowl's mail applies to current season shirts. Past season shirts and even current season shirts in the last 3 months of the season can be bought at a significantly discounted price, although the comments about things to look for still apply.

Does anyone know what happened to Wiggy Sports in the UK? Their website seems to be down, but I have used them for many years to get my authentic player size lettering and badges.

Does anyone know what happened to Wiggy Sports in the UK? Their website seems to be down, but I have used them for many years to get my authentic player size lettering and badges.

The original owners were going to sell a few years ago, I think the deal may have fallen through so they must have closed.

• 3 months later...

Is the France Stripe shirt Authentic or Replica? Those are my favourite jerseys ever but I can only find an XL Authentic for way too much money,

Authentic. The replicas had the stripes going all the way around the back, not leaving the white space for the name/number. It's slim fit too, the thin rubber crest. Same goes for the pale blue France one. Got them both for free (along with the Gala one) from a friend at Nike Europe. There's a bit about them in the image description.

Wow... lucky. I have the next version of that in authentic (all white) and have been trying to get that stripe one forever. Beautiful shirt. I love the pale blue one as well. France has some of the nicest international jerseys.

Edited by Hills

Wow... lucky. I hate the next version of that in authentic (all white) and have been trying to get that stripe one forever. Beautiful shirt. I love the pale blue one as well. France has some of the nicest international jerseys.

I hear you. I really like the ones they have for this World Cup, really sleek and classic.

Wow... lucky. I hate the next version of that in authentic (all white) and have been trying to get that stripe one forever. Beautiful shirt. I love the pale blue one as well. France has some of the nicest international jerseys.

http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/2011-12-france-player-issue-away-shirt-w-tags-xl.html

Probably cheaper if you get yourself a friend at Nike Europe.

http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/2011-12-france-player-issue-away-shirt-w-tags-xl.html

Probably cheaper if you get yourself a friend at Nike Europe.

Yeah, that is the only authentic version of that shirt I have ever found... but luckily it is an XL and XL of those authentic Nike shirts looks like Ponchos on me so I wont be tempted to get one.

£70, bugger. It was really strange how we came to start talking, he runs a little Subbuteo football figure painting shindig on the side (he's pretty f'n good at it) and we started talking about those, then I found out what he did as a career, and that led to us talking about kits and sleeve patches (just putting it out there, the Coca Cola Championship patches are my favourites, last worn in the 09-10 season) and he asked me what my favourite France kit was (him being French living in the Netherlands) and I told him it was the sailor one (the striped one). As luck would have it, he actually had one lying around in his place, tags and everything. Sent it to me for absolutely nothing, the pale blue France top and the Galatasaray one were surprises he also threw in.

Yeah, that is the only authentic version of that shirt I have ever found... but luckily it is an XL and XL of those authentic Nike shirts looks like Ponchos on me so I wont be tempted to get one.

:lol:

They look like a condom on me. :(

I want to get one of the France home shirts, but can't seem to find a place that has a Koscielny name set, might have to settle on a Giroud once these things go on sale after the tournament.

There are some ABYSMAL fake World Cup jerseys selling like hotcakes on Ebay. Like worse than some fake NHL jerseys.

Edited by redmosquito

I purchased an authentic Italy Marchisio jersey from World Soccer Shop. I wore it a few times and realized the number placement on the front was wrong. I figured I'd email WSS asking if they could help me out, without expecting much since I have worn it. They responded the same day saying they'd replace it and the next day my new one is in the mail. Great customer service.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have any advice for getting a couple of stars embroidered on a jersey? I already have a USMNT Centennial Jozy Altidore jersey and I'd like my next jersey to be a Sydney Leroux jersey, but I need it to be authentic and I know US Soccer doesn't sell the jerseys with the two stars pre-embroidered in a men's cut.

Does anyone have any advice for getting a couple of stars embroidered on a jersey? I already have a USMNT Centennial Jozy Altidore jersey and I'd like my next jersey to be a Sydney Leroux jersey, but I need it to be authentic and I know US Soccer doesn't sell the jerseys with the two stars pre-embroidered in a men's cut.

I know it's not the same and idk if they're even the same type of star, but I know Subside Sports sells heatpressed embroidered gold stars that were made for the Spain 2010 World Cup shirts. http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/accessories/sleeve-patches/campeon-mundial-2010-gold-star-embroidered-heat-press-badge.html They might be of use to you.