Prowl's For Sale Thread

Prowl

Welcome to my Trading and Selling Thread:

Please note that my listed prices are NEGOTIABLE. I accept reasonable offers so always PM me an offer if you're interested. Payments to be made via paypal (as gift) and prices listed in USD. Thanks for your interest and looking forward to doing business with you!!

Feb 12, 2014 Update:

New Ronaldo stuff added, and 2 new Beckham jerseys up for auction

David Beckham 2007 Adidas LA Galaxy Formotion Long Sleeved Home Jersey Size Large PRICE: $40 incl shipping. Jersey is in excellent shape and worn once. This was the jersey Beckham wore in his first season in LA. Includes real badges and lettering from that season. This is the formotion version which fits a little tighter than the replica version. Excellent collector item

058cf5d5-a544-4c1d-91ca-f1cddefdc3f1.jpg

1b58ba7e-5d91-4a31-a1ac-2055d4607a97.jpg

David Beckham 2005-06 Real Madrid Long Sleeved Home Jersey with Champions League Badges. PRICE: $35 (incl, shipping). This jersey's in great shape although there is a small stain near the left cuff which should come off in the wash. SOLD

Becks2.jpg

Becks1.jpg

My want list is listed in my sig for trades

Cristiano Ronaldo Manchester United 2006-07 Season Home Jersey Size L New With Tags. Price: $70 (incl. shipping to Canada/USA) This is the jersey that Ronaldo wore for the Champions League Tournament that season. The font is the one they used for the European Matches and includes the star ball badge to indicate that it's a Champions League Jersey

photo4-1.jpg
photo9.jpg

2010-11 Tottenham Hotspur Long Sleeved Gareth Bale Jersey Size L with Premier League Badges and Numbering. PRICE: $40 Shipped. This is the season that Bale became very well known across the continent as a soccer star and here's his jersey up for sale. It's been worn a couple of times but in great shape and badges and letters and numbers are authentic sized. Price includes shipping.

photo1-1.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

2012-13 Tottenham Hotspur Long Sleeved Gareth Bale Jersey Size L with Premier League Badges and Numbering. PRICE: $50 Shipped. This jersey was worn during Bale's last season with Spurs before moving onto Real Madrid. It is new with cut tags and in awesome shape. Bale switched numbers from 3 to 11 that season and the lettering and badges are authentic sized.

photo4.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

Sidney Crosby Premier Alternate Penguins Jersey Size M. PRICE: $40 Shipped. I got this as a gift with the nameplate heat pressed but stitched everywhere else. New with cut tags. Great shape and price includes shipping

photo1-2.jpg

photo5.jpg

Roberto Luongo Team Canada Jersey Size M. PRICE: $35 Shipped. Another gift I got a while back. Brand new with tags. Numbers are stitched but the side numbers and nameplate are heat pressed. Price includes shipping

photo3-2.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

2008-09 Manchester United Ronaldo Long Sleeved 3rd Jersey with Champions League Badge. PRICE: $60 (incl. shipping to Canada/USA). Brand new with cut tags. This season was Ronaldo's last with United and contains the Champions badge commemorating their Champions League victory in 2007-08 season. Great condition

Ronaldo4.jpg

Ronaldo3.jpg

2008-09 Manchester United Ronaldo Long Sleeved Away Jersey with Champions League Badge. PRICE: $50 (incl. shipping to Canada/USA). Brand new with tags. Another nice looking shirt although there's a stain on the left sleeve cuff that can be washed off.

Ronaldo2.jpg

Ronaldo.jpg

BUMP. Added some new Beckham stuff and Ronaldo stuff still up from this morning. Giggs jersey has sold and has been removed. Nash jersey taken off so I can get it recustomized