Does anybody know when Ottawa 67s (or CHL) wore CCM branding on jerseys (circa 2000s?)

I've been looking for a 67s jersey for a while. I found one with CCM branding. I believe it's an authentic. Judging by the neck tag, it looked like a mid 2000's CCM product.

I've tried to google around, but haven't had any luck. The main thing I want to know is did the 67s ever wear jerseys with the CCM patch instead of the Reebok vector or word mark in the front upper corner? If so, what season(s) did they wear them during?

I can only find action shots and game worns featuring Reebok branding.

Thanks.

Thanks.

I looked on google images, and then Getty Images. The only thing I saw indicative of CCM branding was a picture of another team's jersey from 2005. All 67s jerseys in pictures from 2006 had Reebok branding, so that lead me to believe that the 2004-2005 season seemed to be the one they wore them....it might be the only one, but I'll have to check.

Based on my Saginaw Spirit hockey cards....

CHL/OHL used Nike until 2002-03

CCM 2003-04

Reebok 6100 with vector 2004-05 through 2008-09

Reebok Edge 2.0 with vector 2009-10 through 2010-11

Reebok Edge 2.0 with wordmark 2011-12 through present

It is possible that some teams used CCM longer, while they used up their supply of jerseys, but I doubt it. When the league switched from Nike to CCM, I saw Nike jerseys being used in the preseason with CCM logos placed over top of the swoosh.

The Saginaw Spirit introduced their red third jersey in their third season (2004-05). I've only seen the red jersey with Reebok vector branding, not CCM. Therefore, I think CCM was only around for that one season, 2003-04.

...........2003-2004 might be right.

When did the NHL officially change over to Reebok branding? Was it going to be changed over during the locked out 2004-2005 season, or was it not officially changed over until 2006?

I'm not quite clear on jersey history, but The Hockey Company (CCM?) was either bought, or had been a subsidiary of Reebok, so at one point they decided to use Reebok as the primary brand on NHL jerseys. If so, what ever year they did that might be the same year the OHL would have had to change over. The problem is, there was a lockout in 2004-2005, so I can't really just look back at images of that season to find out if that was when the change over happened in the NHL.

According to the guy who runs NHLUniforms.com, the brand switch happened the year after the lockout (2005-06). It was probably scheduled to happen the year of the lockout (2004-05), but I do not know. Reebok bought CCM in June 2004.

In that case, as far as accuracy goes, I would then assume any player on the 2003-2004 roster would make sense.

Thanks.

If you want to base your choice on NHL career, I think a good choice would be this guy:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bryan-BICKELL-Signed-Ottawa-67s-Photo-BLACKHAWKS-/370604877059?pt=US_Autographs&hash=item5649c5a503

If anything else, if you make it into a Bickell, you could always interest Tazer19 in the jersey if at some point you want to sell it.