Fake Team Canada 2010 Vancouver jersey

I just received a 2010 Team Canada Doughty jersey that I ordered off ebay and I'm about 99% sure it's fake but I'm hoping to confirm my suspicions before I return it. The jersey I received has a medium "M" size tag but still has a fight strap. I know Reebok authentic jerseys use numeric size tags but can someone please confirm that authentic Nike Team Canada jerseys in 2010 also used numeric sizing?

There's always the extremely unlikely situation where an authentic was improperly tagged, so pics may help-- odds are it's completely fake tho

I've never heard of that kind of tagging mix-up but, hey, anything can happen i suppose

I was going to take a picture but the more I look at it the worse it gets. The stitching just looks all wrong and the colours of the maple leaf crest are completely off. I guess I was hoping I might have found a steal but I just realized the guy has four of the same listing for this jersey. Given how hard it is to still find the 2010 jerseys, this one's obviously a fake. It sucks because I can't find the one I bought back in 2010 and it's proving impossible to find a replacement.

Thanks guys.

I was going to take a picture but the more I look at it the worse it gets. The stitching just looks all wrong and the colours of the maple leaf crest are completely off. I guess I was hoping I might have found a steal but I just realized the guy has four of the same listing for this jersey. Given how hard it is to still find the 2010 jerseys, this one's obviously a fake. It sucks because I can't find the one I bought back in 2010 and it's proving impossible to find a replacement.

Thanks guys.

Sorry to hear that 2010s are more harder to find nowadays, good luck on your search.