Screwed me...

Tazer19

Hello everyone...

A while back a member sent me a PM asking me about my relationship with Triple Threat Sports....I told him I have been using them for well over a decade because of their quality of work etc etc...

So the member tells me he has 2 jerseys with TTS and that he needs the jerseys by a certain date to take them on a trip to see the Hawks plays and if I could contact TTS to make sure he had them for the game trip...

So I call TTS and explain the situation....

I was able to get the members jerseys done and out to him as requested...

So I go out to TTS a week or so later and get bitched at by the owner....Why you ask....???

In good faith TTS shipped the jerseys out without payment because of me....

After the member got the jerseys-he tells TTS that he doesn't like the placement of the patch etc....

So as of this date and time the member has stiffed my crew at TTS and HAS NOT paid TTS for their work....

I went out of my way to try and help someone...told TTS he was a friend of mine and now I look like a complete A S S

For the life of me I can't recall the member but asll I know is that You should handle the situation like a man...PAY UP....TTS will totally work with you to make the situation right...

Besides the fact that even though I only knew you from a PM here you have made me look like an A S S because I said we were friends...

Man up and call Chris at TTS and pay the guy...

6 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 3 guests, 1 anonymous users<~~~

Man, thats horrible. I hope he comes clean. You were good enough to help him out sharing your "connection."

Dear anonymous, man up please. This guy sticks his neck out and does you a solid. Don't take advantage man. Make good. These types of things have a way of coming full circle. Trust me.

Man, thats horrible. I hope he comes clean. You were good enough to help him out sharing your "connection."

Dear anonymous, man up please. This guy sticks his neck out and does you a solid. Don't take advantage man. Make good. These types of things have a way of coming full circle. Trust me.

It certainly wasn't me, but when I'm signed in on my phone, it seems to always default me to sign in anonymously for some reason.

Yeah not cool. Did you delete the pm?

I did delete the PM...after we got through talking and Triple Threat got the jerseys out I didn't think the PM was needed and I always like to clean up my PM's....

It certainly wasn't me, but when I'm signed in on my phone, it seems to always default me to sign in anonymously for some reason.

No, it was not you...it was someone with a Blackhawks themed pic...

Everyone here on the forum who has asked for help in regards to TTS I have went out of my way, on my own time and talked to TTS about the member like we were good friends and now this leaves me looking like a goof...

Let me ask you guys this....

If/when I remember the member's name...do I call him out in the open forum...??? or do it privately??

Seeing that the game he needed the jerseys by was March 9th...its been well over two weeks that he has not responded for payment-maybe I should do it openly....

I agree. Call him out in the open.

This is absolutely fraud. Its one thing to not like the placement of a patch, but to outright not pay for the work that was done is a crime. Its stealing. Plain and simple.

Call him out

I've talked to you about TTS in the past, but I haven't sent them anything for about a year. I've also pumped them here and on HF because Chris is such a great guy and their work is outstanding. Which goes to the point that if the member in question would just contact TTS, Chris would totally be willing to work with him and get the patch placed correctly. Really unfortunate that people have to act this way. Two jerseys is what, $120? Pay the guy for the work he did and ask him to correct what's bothering you.

If you remember who he is, I'd try contacting him privately first. If he ignores you or refuses to man up and do the right thing, call him out on the boards here.

Call him out here- his behavior is offensive.

Call him out for the sake that he could possibly do it to someone else with another customizer. It appears from this story that everything could been perfect and probably still would had refused to pay the tab.

Edited by OR68

I've talked to you about TTS in the past, but I haven't sent them anything for about a year. I've also pumped them here and on HF because Chris is such a great guy and their work is outstanding. Which goes to the point that if the member in question would just contact TTS, Chris would totally be willing to work with him and get the patch placed correctly. Really unfortunate that people have to act this way. Two jerseys is what, $120? Pay the guy for the work he did and ask him to correct what's bothering you.

If you remember who he is, I'd try contacting him privately first. If he ignores you or refuses to man up and do the right thing, call him out on the boards here.

I couldn't agree more about TTS and Chris....great all the way around....

UPDATE....I did remember who he was and I have sent him a message and as of this post I have not gotten a response...

I will give him the benefit of the doubt that its a weekend and he has things to do...So I will wait until tomorrow afternoon...

After that I will take the advice of most of you and call him out...

I have known Chris forever at TTS and he treats customers with 5 STAR service which is why his business is one of the best so I know he will work to fix what the member thinks is incorrect but be a man and pay the guy...

Not only that but now if someone else needs something done through TTS and I call Chris and say "Hey, can you help out a friend?" Chris might not do it so quick and it screws the rest of us....

Edited by Tazer19

Ehh, your a good guy here on this forum and have helped many of us out and many of us have helped you obtain Blackhawks jerseys/patches/etc. (myself included). So I think you should make this a public situation, because I sure wouldn't want to help this member in the future. That isn't what this community is about. Honesty is key in this hobby, this anonymous member has not displayed any honesty.

I'm a fan of TTS, recently they have been telling me stuff will be done in a day or two and then weeks go by and I don't hear from them. Example, 2 of my jerseys sent in a number of weeks ago were supposed to be finished "in the next day or two" on at least three occasions over the last month or so, and they have not gotten done. I still have no clue when they will be done.

They have also stopped responding to my email inquiries, maybe they respond half of the time. I guess my asking has gotten tiresome.

That being said, there's no excuse for this guy not to pay. You got the goods, pay for them. If something is wrong, tell them that you want it fixed. I mean, I probably wouldn't be in a rush to pay if I knew something was wrong, but I would tell them that and work with them to get it done. But I wouldn't just not pay them.

I'm a fan of TTS, recently they have been telling me stuff will be done in a day or two and then weeks go by and I don't hear from them. Example, 2 of my jerseys sent in a number of weeks ago were supposed to be finished "in the next day or two" on at least three occasions over the last month or so, and they have not gotten done. I still have no clue when they will be done.

They have also stopped responding to my email inquiries, maybe they respond half of the time. I guess my asking has gotten tiresome.

That being said, there's no excuse for this guy not to pay. You got the goods, pay for them. If something is wrong, tell them that you want it fixed. I mean, I probably wouldn't be in a rush to pay if I knew something was wrong, but I would tell them that and work with them to get it done. But I wouldn't just not pay them.

I do know recently that they have gotten a TON of work that has come in from numerous companies....that being said that is still no excuse to string anyone along on a time frame....If you PM me and give me your info I'd be happy to ask what the deal is and try and get you a correct time frame....

At a minimum, let us know who it is so none of us deal with him. I know I'd like to avoid a dishonest person like that. I mean, if they wanted to deliver so badly that they shipped without payment, that's pretty strong customer service. Not right what this dude did, I'd prefer to avoid him here in the Trading Post.