Any Interest in Union College Authentic Jerseys?

dsl135

Hey, heads up guys. I know we have a lot of Flyers fans on here who may be interested in these, but figured I'd start trying to work this out.

I'm going through the appropriate channels to try to have some authentic Union College jerseys made (I want a Gostisbehere for myself).

I'm sure there will be some kind of minimum order, so I figured there may be some on here who would be interested as well.

I have no idea what the price will be, but I'm not looking to profit on this. Just looking to have them made up, and we all pay whatever the cost is per jersey.

So basically just trying to start an interest list to see who would want one. Let me know here.

Again, I'm not trying to "sell" these, just trying to find out who wants one if we can get them made.

PRICING INFO (Includes Customization of a GRADUATED PLAYER):

6-12 $275.00
12-24 $260.00
over 24 $248.00

INTEREST LIST:

1. dsl135: Maroon, size 54, Gostisbehere w/A, Frozen Four patch
  2. Girouxsalem: Maroon, size 50 or 52, Gostisbehere w/A, Frozen Four patch
  3. CJ Matthews: Maroon, size 56, Bodie w/C, Frozen Four patch
  4. guam64: Maroon, size 48 or 52, Gostisbehere w/A, Frozen Four patch
  5. ted1025: Maroon, size 50, Gostisbehere w/A, Frozen Four patch
  6. FlyersFan376: Maroon, size 56, Gostisbehere w/A, Frozen Four patch
  7. Hollywood Cannon: Maroon, size ???, Gostisbehere w/A, Frozen Four patch
  8. JohnnyOnTheSpot: Maroon, size ???, Gostisbehere w/A, Frozen Four patch
  9. Flyers845: Maroon, size ???, Gostisbehere w/A, Frozen Four patch
  10. MeccaDon123: Maroon
  11. B_Pol93
  12. Samysosa2005
  13. MafiaMan
Edited by dsl135

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be interested in a Ghost jersey as well. Anyone that destroys University of Minnesota-Twin Cities is worth a jersey in my collection. :thumbsup:

Gemini jerseys shouldn't be too bad since most of the 99% NCAA teams go with them (LOL EZAC).

And I just realized I probably should have put this in the College section... but I figure most people are interested in getting them due to NHL connections, but I'll leave it up to the mods to put it where they want.

Haven't heard back on any more info yet. They're looking into if it can be done.

Also, for the record, not sure that we'll be able to order them customized or not. So we may have to look into that after ordering the jerseys in bulk.

I'll continue to update my first post with an interest list, just to keep track of everything.

Edited by dsl135

I hope they all get burned in shipment

So I'll put you down for a Gostisbehere?

Can I get a +7 for this comment?

For the right price I'm definitely interested!

Hoping to have some more information on this in the next day or two, guys.

Hey, thanks for trying to organize this! I was linked to this thread after I posted in Reddit on where I can find a Gostisbehere jersey. Hopefully I will become a regular poster here now that I have discovered this forum! Anyways, I'd definitely be interested.

Size: M

Maroon

Player: Gostisbehere

Extras: assistant captain patch (if possible)

Hey,

I too got linked here from Reddit and would definitely be interested depending on the price.

Im looking for a Large (Can't remember number size. Im guessing 50?) Ghost jersey, maroon, with hopefully the assistant captain's patch and the frozen four patch if possible (I dont know if this is, just saw it in another forum). Thank you for putting this together!

Size: Large (50?)

Color: Maroon

Player: Gostisbehere w/ or w/o Assistant Captain's patch and Frozen Four patch

Will do guys... to clarify, these are authentic, not replicas, so the sizing is definitely the numbered sizing, not small, medium, large, etc.

So when/if the time comes to order, everyone will need to know their size.

If any of you will be looking for Frozen Four patches for these jerseys, you can find them here:

http://classicmnhockey.com/collections/patches

They usually have the most recent year's patch the summer after it happens. They also have the patch from 2012, however Union wore white in their only appearance that year. I hope this whole project goes well! I always love to see interest in college jerseys on this board. Good luck!

Starting to get a bit annoyed with this process.

My contact at Union isn't being very cooperative, claiming they're "very busy" and she'll "try to get around to following up with Gemini."

Keep your fingers crossed guys.

To clarify, I won't move forward without confirming the price with everyone.

So that's why I'm frustrated, is that the contact at Union isn't even getting information for us.

Ok, then my size is a 48.

Thanks again for doing this though! Even if it doesn't go through or takes a really long time, you have tried your absolute hardest to get us all Union jerseys, and for that, I'm grateful for. As was said before, if it happens, it happens, but if it doesn't, it's not the end of the world. I am just happy I found some people who are as interested as Gostisbehere as I am!