Mark-Andre Fleury Appreciation Thread AND YAY PLAYOFFS!

guam64

Glad the Rangers snapped out of it and actually played with some intensity they have lacked for the previous 3 games. Still will be tough to take the next 2 after the hole they dug for themselves.

I also have to say, Malkin had some shifts tonight when he was on another level. He had some video game moves against the Rangers' D, and not just on that amazing goal. See I can actually respect Malkin, unlike Crosby, because he works hard - doesn't whine and doesn't dive.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's nice to see Fleury back in postseason form again.

Yep. The Fleury from Friday night and last night is the one I have come to know. Still think he's "elite"? :P

EDIT: You have to credit the Rangers for their intensity and effort. The Penguins haven't matched it since Game 4.

Edited by Sluggermatt15

Hi,

Can anyone tell me when tickets for Games 8 and 9 will go on sale? I am hoping to go see Crosby play his first game of the playoffs.

Sincerely,

Hardcore Penguins Fan.

Hi,

Can anyone tell me when tickets for Games 8 and 9 will go on sale? I am hoping to go see Crosby play his first game of the playoffs.

Sincerely,

Hardcore Penguins Fan.

Just pissed myself.

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Hamonic did it better

I thought this was a playoff thread :P

Edit: maybe I should have specified the 2014 playoffs :blush:

Edited by akteon

It's the preseason one they keep as a spare.

So it sucks that Price is out for the series. Honestly, no BS - I was looking forward to a great goalie duel throughout the series.

As for if Krieder "accidentally on purpose" tried to run Price, take a look at the video below. Notice #74 Alexei Emelin's stick. He hit's Krieder's back foot so hard, the stick whips. Kinda hard not to think that would affect a player's balance at full speed.

He didn't run into price on purpose....just a coach trying a s**t stir. Case in point Montreal tried to reference the pens series game 6. Maybe if they actually watched the play, it was so clear Letang shoved Krieder from behind on that too. Well that and the coach says it was a hard nose clean play to it was on purpose after finding out price is out for the series.

Edited by OR68