Mark-Andre Fleury Appreciation Thread AND YAY PLAYOFFS!

guam64

Kreider isn't at fault at all, if anything he was the one who was faulted. I'm a Habs fan, yes - but I'm a hockey fan first. I've just been getting grief from a section of Rangers fans saying that EVERY Habs fan is a cry baby who is totally biased.

We did well against the Bruins, and even I must give Price creedence for his performance. But we've been totally blown away by the 'Gers.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Belated congratulations to the Rangers on their series win versus the Penguins. T'was a remarkable comeback. My hat goes off to you guys.

Anybody know where I can get a 2014 Stanley cup finals patch? :)

Edited by thebiggoalie

Anybody know where I can get a 2014 Stanley cup finals patch? :)

I bet SportsK will have them next week. SOOOOOOO GOOOOODDDDD!!!! LETS GO RANGERS!!!!!!

One more hill to climb, baby. But, it's Mount.....hmm...

Mount Chicago is windy.

Mount Los Angeles is covered in smog.

One assumes the patch will go on the shoulder, as per in '94 (and every other time they've worn a regular patch since!). Want to get it added asap.

Patch is already available from National Emblem

2014StanleyCupFinals115177-lg.jpg

EDIT: hadn't seen the eBay thread yet lol ... apparently this is old news and JerseyBaron is already selling them with Edge 2.0s

Edited by akteon

Congratulations to the Sacramento Kings on winning its 2nd Stanley Cup Championship in the last 3 years. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Refs blew it. That game should not have gotten past the 3rd period. They completely missed the interference call to make it 4-3, along with some other calls. This is BS. Hate when the refs decide the outcome of the game.

Edited by NYR130