overall best customizer?

who is it? across the us where should i send my stuff. was going to triple threat but they will take a week on a jersey then 7 weeks which is insane. need sugestions

7 weeks? I just waited 7 months for an order from EPS (well worth it tho...not a single bit of disappointment in the work done). If you tell us what jerseys you want done we can give you more specific answers. But if you just want to one place for everything, the two most common options I think are triple threat and exclusive pro sports. But if time is of the essence, I'd avoid EPS.

Getting really old dude, but I guess you have nothing better to do since your caps didn't make the playoffs

Actually, he's even more upset the Devils didn't make the postseason. His favorite player is on New Jersey.

Actually, he's even more upset the Devils didn't make the postseason. His favorite player is on New Jersey.

getting rilly old dude im a fan of sharks cubs canadians and triple threat sports

Edited by guam64

• 2 weeks later...

Their jobs are usually well done, but accuracy often suffers

If you decide to go that route, i suggest passing on every detail that you want replicated-- with proper direction they can do a job just as well as anyone else

Their jobs are usually well done, but accuracy often suffers

If you decide to go that route, i suggest passing on every detail that you want replicated-- with proper direction they can do a job just as well as anyone else

i was just thinking regular current Bruins letter font and numbers.

I don't see any reason why they couldn't, but it never hurts to send a picture or two with nameplate specified etc

Probably not necessary, but better safe than sorry

How about "river city sports", anyone know how good they are when it comes to Bruins customizing ?

It won't even be close. It will end up with the skinny letters on the nameplate and those stupid, misshapen NHL numbers. If you are in the US, use the team supplier.

It won't even be close. It will end up with the skinny letters on the nameplate and those stupid, misshapen NHL numbers. If you are in the US, use the team supplier.

:wacko: damm, they use skinnier letters !? are they not the same as "jerseybaron" on ebay uses ?

Edited by tomtucker