2013-14 NY Rangers playoff sets

enzo269

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed........but i am honest about that funeral story, a very small family, so there was only my mom, grandmom, and a far relative........noone knew it was a hockey jersey, and if you don´t know that, then the jersey is indeed classy with the stripes around the waste and arms, and black and white, def. the colors for a funeral.............you guys know what the craziest thing is........my grandpa died of lungcancer, and the brand of cigarrets he smoked was called King´s

King_s_favourites_s_20_s_white_denmark.j

I really miss him, and i wish he never smoked.......... :(

I was rather young when he died, and it´s only now i realize that stuff with the jersey and the cigarette´s name .......kinda erie

Edited by tomtucker

And now you're just trying too hard, haha.

Have there been any other pictures released of the Rangers home jerseys with the SC Finals patches attached to them? I've only found the one with the patch awkwardly positioned on the left shoulder, and I'd like to see some more reassuring pics if they're available. Thanks guys!

And now you're just trying too hard, haha.

I am not kidding ........it´s the truth, i swear ! .......even after he died i could not get my grandma to stop smoking as well..........their doctor said there was no proven link between smoking and my grandpa´s lungcancer........i was pissed, but i guess he was right in a way, even folks who don´t smoke get lungcancer.......but i bet it´s pretty rare.

but back on track........s*** Rangers , you are unlucky............ those jersey will sell pretty cheap if the kings steamroll them :blink: ?

Kings are up 2-0 and have not lead at any point so far. The rags should be up 2-0 but have zero luck. How was the goal by king not goalie interference yesterday?

Sore losers? The LA Kings are undead this year, might as well give up now. Ask SJ and the Hawks if they believe in zombies.

The Hockey Gods don't reward their constant diving and embellishing.

You're obviously referring to PK, Plekanec and the rest if the Habs

Well, whoever did the Rangers Finals jerseys screwed them up royally. It appears that the patch placement we saw in a previous picture WAS incorrect and that they have now covered up the glue spots with fabric and placed the patch in the CORRECT spot on the seam. What a bunch of turds.

Well, whoever did the Rangers Finals jerseys screwed them up royally. It appears that the patch placement we saw in a previous picture WAS incorrect and that they have now covered up the glue spots with fabric and placed the patch in the CORRECT spot on the seam. What a bunch of turds.

I just sewed the finals patch in the correct spot. Now I'm just waiting for a wordmark, and an A for it. ;)

Do you have detailed pics of the gamers, Mike?

lol to all you nitpitkers who are going to try to replicate that.

Nope. Just curious of what it looks like after somebody took an early lunch and effed up the original job.

Dibs on the Lundqvist one, I'll photo match it to the giant holes that are apparently in it.

:)

Dibs on the Lundqvist one, I'll photo match it to the giant holes that are apparently in it.

:)

That's why they're going to pick up Marty in the offseason since he's looking to be a number one on a cup contender at the age of 60.

That's why they're going to pick up Marty in the offseason since he's looking to be a number one on a cup contender at the age of 60.

Wouldn't that be, like, 5 years ago then?