2013-14 NY Rangers playoff sets

enzo269

I guess professional teams like Washington are too good for the postseason.

No. They're just better suited for golf.

Edited by thebiggoalie

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny -- ranger fans are quick to call everyone bitter. It was a great series, the better team won. Lundqvist played his Arse off.

Lundqvist was the better goalie. LA was definitely the better team.

The Rangers relied on Henrik more than the Kings did on Quick in game 5. The flurry of shots on net against the Rangers in the OT periods speak for themselves.

Edited by Of Senators and Kings

guess the loss cut the prices down to size ? Kings jerseys much more expensive ?

This raises the question: how much would Hank's shirts have gone if he won it all? Or was that already priced in as they were sold before the series was done...?

The Rangers jerseys were sold last Thursday 6/12 before the series was over (but when the Kings were up 3-0).

Rangers and Kings SCF jerseys were pretty similarly priced except for Hank's even though the Rangers were down 3-0 in Finals at that point... His sold for 2 1/2 times as much as Quick's. Looking forward to seeing everyone's pickups.. I was told Steiner is picking up the jerseys tomorrow or Friday and shipping next week..

Lundqvist is 2.5x the goalie Quick is!

Maybe not, but the fan base of Lundqvist's Rangers is 100.5x the size of Quick's Kings... Hence the asking price...

Congrats! Nice stick mark

Thanks guys. I feel really lucky to have been able to get it. 2 minites later and I would have been out of luck. Can't wait to see some of the others.